- Home »
- Epson Wf 7110 Printer
EPSON WF 7110 SETUP
Epson WF 7110 is a wide-format business printer with Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. It is apt for printing A3 documents. It helps your business with quality print speeds of up to 18ppm. You can also cut printing costs with XXL black ink, which delivers a yield of up to 2,200 pages. Now, perform these steps for Epson WF 7110 Setup.
- Remove the packaging materials and take the printer out of the box.
- Plug one of the ends of the power cord into the wall outlet and then the other end into the printer’s backside.
- Lift the control panel and then power on the printer.
- Select your preferred language, country, date, and time.
- Go to the ink cartridge area below the scanner unit.
- Before taking out the cartridges from the package, it is recommended to shake the cartridges.
- Remove the yellow tapes from the cartridges.
- Place the cartridges in their respective slots and close the cartridge cover on the printer.
- A default message will appear on the Epson WF 7110 Setup printer, indicating that the ink is being charged.
- Next, move to the paper cassette. Adjust the edge guides and load paper into it.
- Push the paper cassette into the printer.
- Pull out the output tray and set the paper print settings on the control panel.
- Install the printer driver on your computer using the installation CD or the downloaded printer driver.
- Finally, print a test page to check the setup.
Epson Wf 7110 Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button available on this page to download the printer driver.
- Otherwise, open a browser, go to the official Epson site, and search your printer model.
- Go to the Downloads tab, then choose the operating system.
- Download the recommended driver package by clicking the Download button.
Epson Wf 7110 Manual Download
- You can easily download the user manual for Epson Wf 7110 Setup by clicking the Manual Download button available here.
- Otherwise, access the printer’s official support page and download the manual from the Manuals & Warranty tab.
Epson Wf 7110 Driver Mac
- Open the Safari browser and go to Epson’s official support page.
- Navigate to your printer’s page, click Downloads, then choose your Mac version in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Browse through the listed drivers and download the preferred one.
- Once the driver has been downloaded, mount it on your Mac computer.
- Run the installation and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- While installing the printer driver, choose the connection type and connect the printer to Mac.
Printer Wireless Setup
- Check if your wireless router is turned on.
- Make a note of the SSID and password of your wireless router and connect your computer to it.
- If you had already connected the printer and computer using USB, disconnect it now. Also, uninstall the printer driver from your computer.
- Insert the software CD into your computer. Or download the printer driver.
- Double-click the installer and begin the installation.
- Carry out the instructions you see on the installation wizard.
- Select the software you wish to install.
- When prompted, choose Wireless connection as the connection type.
- If the installation wizard couldn’t identify your printer, follow the instructions on the installation wizard and set up the wireless connection on Epson Wf 7110 Setup.
Printer Airprint Setup
- Check if your wireless router is turned on.
- Connect your printer and iPhone to the same wireless network. If the devices are not connected to the same network, you won’t be able to print using AirPrint.
- On your iPhone, open the document you wish to print.
- Tap Share, then choose Print.
- Choose your printer connected to the same wireless network and again tap Print.
Epson Wf 7110 Troubleshooting
If the printer is not maintained properly or over continuous usage, some issues will occur on the printer. Usually, printer users face issues related to jammed papers, wireless connectivity, print quality, paper feeding, etc. All these issues can be fixed using simple troubleshooting steps.
Paper Jam issue:
- Cancel the print job, if any.
- Find out any paper in the rear paper feed slot and remove it.
- Open the scanner unit and look for jammed paper. If found, remove it.
- Next, take the paper cassette out and carefully discard the torn pieces of paper from it.
- Place the paper cassette back into the printer and follow the on-screen instruction to clear any errors.
- Open the rear cover by pressing the tabs.
- Take out the duplexer and find the jammed paper bits in it.
- After removing the paper bits, install the duplexer back in its place.
- To avoid paper jamming, do not load paper more than the maximum tray limit.
- Also, do not make the edge guide too close to the paper edges.
Printer Offline issue:
- Check if the printer Epson Wf 7110 Setup is turned on.
- Examine the connection between the printer and the computer. For a wired printer, inspect the USB cable. In the case of a wireless printer, check your wireless router.
- To make sure that there is no issue with the printer, print a test page (nozzle check pattern).
- If you have connected the printer to a Windows computer, go to the control panel, then choose Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your Epson printer and select Set as default printer.
- Again, right-click and select See what’s printing.
- Click the Printer menu and deselect Use Printer Offline.
- Now, the printer offline issue should be fixed for Epson WF 7110 Setup. If not, reinstall the printer driver on your computer.