- Home »
- Epson WF 7610
EPSON WF 7610 SETUP GUIDELINES
Epson WF 7610 setup is a wireless printer that can perform duplex printing, and double-sided scanning using the Automatic feeder. You can easily connect any iOS device to the wireless network and print easily using AirPrint. The input paper tray can hold up to 250 sheets. It has a 4.3 inches touchscreen to navigate through the options easily. The inkjet printer can be easily accessed from your connected devices.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- First, take out the printer from the carton and place it in a location away from the direct sunlight.
- Make sure to place the printer in a well-ventilated area and keep it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the packing materials like tapes and protective films from the printer.
- Open the scanner unit and remove the tapes and protective films inside the printer.
- The printer accessories that are included in the package consist of the following.
- Installation disc
- Manuals and Guides
- Power cord
- Ink cartridges
- French control panel stickers
Step 2: Configure the printer
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the Epson printer.
- Fix the other end of the power cord to an AC outlet.
- Touch the Power button on the control panel of the printer.
- Choose your language from the displayed list.
- You can set the date, time, and other settings on the Epson WF 7610 setup printer by following the screen’s instructions.
Step 3: Installing ink cartridges
- Open the scanner unit and raise it until it locks into its place.
- Remove any tapes or protective covers inside the printer.
- Shake all the ink cartridges one by one gently.
- Unpack each ink cartridge and peel off the yellow tap on it.
- Now, insert the ink cartridges into the right slot.
- Refer the color code label on the printer while installing the ink cartridges.
- Press each cartridge down until it fits in place. Close the scanner unit.
Step 4: Loading Paper
- Pull the input paper tray from the printer.
- Slide the paper guides according to the size of the paper you are going to load.
- Fan a stack of paper and tap them on a flat surface.
- Insert the paper stack into the paper input tray.
- Fix the tray back to the printer and raise the support flap.
- Set the correct paper settings on the Epson WF 7610 setup printer.
Step 5: Configuring fax
- Connect the telephone line cord to a wall jack.
- Plug in the other end of the line cord to the printer.
- Press on the Start button to set up fax.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to activate fax.
Step 6: Installing the printer software
- You can use the installation disc or download the driver online to install it.
- Choose the preferred connection type to install the software.
- For a Wireless connection, make sure to connect your printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- For a Direct USB connection, connect the printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Use an network cable for a Wired connection.
Epson Wf 7610 Driver Download
- Open the official Epson WF 7610 setup website from your web browser.
- Choose your place of residence and go to the Support page.
- Click Printers and type the printer model name of the printer in the Search section. Tap Enter.
- Select the Downloads tab and choose your operating system from the drop-down list.
- Expand the Drivers section and choose the required one. Click on the Download button.
- You can also download the driver for your computer by clicking on the Driver Download button on this page.
Epson WF 7610 Driver Mac
- You can download the driver for Mac from the official Epson website.
- Ensure that your network connection is fast. Wait until the driver is downloaded.
- Click Start Here and run the setup wizard.
- Select your language and click Next.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement and click Next.
- Select your destination to install the software. Click on the Install button.
- Choose a connection type and then connect the printer to your Mac.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Epson WF 7610 Manual Download
- If you don’t have the manual with you, you can easily download it online.
- Go to the official Epson WF 7610 setup website from your web browser.
- On the Support page, choose your printer model from Product Category.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab and select the required manual.
- Select the PDF link on the page and click on the Download icon.
- You can also click on the Manual Download button on this page to download the manual.
Guidelines For Wifi Setup
- Setting up the printer wirelessly will allow you to print wirelessly from your computer.
- Press the Home button on the Epson printer and tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup using the touchscreen user-interface and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network name from the displayed list. Type the password and select Proceed.
- If you can’t find your network name, type your SSID manually.
- Press the OK button after confirming the credentials. Tap OK.
- Once connected, print a network sheet. Tap Done.
- Now, you can install the printer software on your computer.
- Select the connection method as the Wireless connection.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once you have installed the software, you will be able to print wirelessly from your device.
Guidelines For Airprint Setup
The AirPrint feature on the Epson WF 7610 printer allows you to print easily from iOS devices. You don’t have to install the Epson printer driver. You will need a router to get connected to the network.
- First, connect the Epson WF 7610 setup printer to your wireless network.
- Once the printer gets connected to the network, connect your iOS device to the same network.
- Let it be an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you can easily get connected to the network from Settings.
- Open the Settings app and tap Wi-Fi.
- Choose your network SSID and type the password of the network.
- Now, open the photo, document, or webpage that you want to print.
- Touch the Share icon and tap Print.
- Select your printer from the displayed list.
- Set the preferred printing options and touch the Print button.
- Your document or photo will now be printed easily.
Epson Wf 7610 Scan To Computer
- You have to install the Epson WF 7610 setup printer software on your computer and then connect your printer and computer.
- Now, raise the scanner glass and place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Place the side to be scanned face down following the mark on the glass.
- Tap the Home button and select Scan.
- Choose the preferred option to save the scanned document.
- Select Computer to save the document to a folder.
- You can also choose other scanning options depending on your preference.
Epson Wf 7610 Double Sided Printing
You can easily perform double-sided printing using the Epson printer. You can follow the procedure that is given below to start duplex printing.
- First, load paper in to the input paper tray.
- Select the document or photo that you want to print.
- Click the File menu and select Print.
- Select the 2-sided printing option.
- Choose either long-edge or short-edge binding. Click OK.
- Select the two-sided option.
- Now, click Print to print the document.
Epson Wf 7610 Troubleshooting
- Even though Epson WF 7610 setup printers are efficient and used by many users worldwide, you might face issues with the printer in long run.
- If there is a printing issue, check whether the printer is properly connected to your device.
- If you have connected wirelessly, make sure to connect both your computer and device to the same wireless network.
- In case of paper jamming issues, remove the stuck paper using both hands.
- Check the printer screen for errors and continue with the on-screen instructions to resolve the error.