- Home »
- Epson Wf 7620 Printer
GUIDELINES FOR EPSON WF 7620 SETUP
Epson WF 7620 is a wireless All-in-One printer with a touchscreen panel, ADF, duplexer, and high-capacity paper tray. Epson WF 7620 setup involves unpacking, installing ink cartridges, loading print media, and installing the printer software. For detailed instructions about the printer setup, go through the steps given on this page. This printer supports the following features:
- Print, copy, scan, and fax
- Automatic duplexing (scanning and printing)
- Hi-Speed USB
- Wireless connectivity
- Wi-Fi Direct
UNBOXING & BASIC SETUP
- If this is the first time you are setting up your Epson printer, follow the instructions below to complete the basic printer settings step by step.
- To begin with, unpack the printer and take out the box content.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Select the basic preferences such as language, region, date, and time on the touchscreen panel.
- Lift the scanner unit and open the ink cartridge cover.
- Shake the ink cartridges before unpacking them.
- Remove only the yellow tapes from the cartridges after unpacking them from the package.
- Install the correct ink cartridges into the holder and close the cartridge cover on Epson wf 7620 setup.
- Lower the scanner unit and start loading the print media.
- Pull the paper cassette out from the printer and take out the cassette cover.
- Slide the edge guides outwards and fan a paper stack to load it into the paper cassette.
- Adjust the loaded paper stack with the paper edge guides and fix the cassette cover.
- Insert the paper cassette into the printer and select the correct paper settings on the touchscreen panel.
- If you wish to add fax, connect one end of the supplied telephone line cord to your printer’s LINE port and the other end to a telephone wall jack.
- Tap the Start button on the printer’s control panel to set up the fax.
- Otherwise, tap Close to set it up later.
- Next, insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the setup file.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts to finish the driver installation.
- After installing the printer driver on your computer, verify the Epson wf 7620 setup functionality.
EPSON WF 7620 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
The driver for your Epson WF 7620 printer is available on the supplied CD-ROM. In case you don’t have any CD-ROM, download the driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page. Alternatively, you can download the Epson WF 7620 printer driver from the official Epson site. Make sure to identify your OS version so that you can select the compatible driver while downloading it from the official site.
EPSON WF 7620 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
- On your Windows computer, remove any previously installed Epson printer drivers before starting the download.
- Close all the running apps and open a browser.
- Visit the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model number in the search field.
- Click your printer model in the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and wait until your OS version is detected automatically.
- In case it is not detected, choose the correct Windows OS version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Next, select the required printer driver from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- Now, the driver file should be downloaded and saved to your Windows computer.
- You can run the driver installation by double-clicking the downloaded driver file.
- Now, Epson wf 7620 setup driver for windows is installed.
EPSON WF 7620 DRIVER FOR MAC
- Start by opening a browser on your Mac after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Epson site and enter your printer’s model number in the Search By Product Name field.
- Click Search and select your printer model in the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and wait until your macOS version is detected automatically.
- If the detected macOS is incorrect, choose the correct OS version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Select the required printer driver from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- After completing the download, open Downloads in your browser and double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on the desktop.
- Open the created disk image and double-click the installer icon to run the driver installation wizard.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and install the driver for Epson wf 7620 setup.
EPSON WF 7620 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
- The manual for your Epson WF 7620 printer is supplied along with your printer during the first-time purchase. In case you don’t have the manual, download it by clicking the Manual Download button on this page.
- You can also get the Epson WF 7620 printer’s manual from the official Epson site by following these steps.
- Under the Search by Product Name tab on the official Epson site, enter your printer’s model number and click Search.
- Select your printer model in the search result and click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Choose the required manual for Epson wf 7620 setup and download it to your computer.
EPSON WF 7620 WIRELESS SETUP
- Before you begin, verify that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Make a note of your wireless network settings such as SSID and network key.
- Place your printer close to your wireless router to avoid wireless connection issues during the setup.
- Connect your computer to your local wireless network and run the driver installation using the supplied CD-ROM or downloaded driver package.
- Agree to the EULA and install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- On the Select Your Connection screen, choose the Wireless connection option and click Next.
- Select the Set up printer for the first time option and click Next.
- On the Select a Wireless Network Setup Method screen, choose the Use printer buttons option.
- Next, turn on your printer and navigate to the control panel.
- Press the Home button and tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Setup button and select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID) from the displayed list and enter the network key using the on-screen keypad.
- Tap the Proceed button and confirm your settings.
- Tap OK and then Done to complete the wireless setup.
- To print a connection report, press the Start button.
- Return to the driver installation wizard on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup on Epson wf 7620 setup.
EPSON WF 7620 WI-FI SETUP
Using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method:
- Before you begin the Wi-Fi Setup, turn on your printer and place it close to your router.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Setup button and select the Push Button Setup option.
- Follow the instructions on the touchscreen panel and completed the Wi-Fi setup.
- Make sure to press the WPS button on your router within 2 minutes from enabling the Wireless Setup wizard.
- Once the wireless connection is made, the Wi-Fi icon at the top-right corner of the touchscreen panel will light up.
- To check the wireless settings, print a Network Status sheet.
- Go to the control panel, press the Home button, and select Setup.
- Select the Network Status option and choose Wi-Fi/Network Status.
- Next, select Print to print the Network Status sheet for Epson wf 7620 setup.
EPSON WF 7620 SCANNER SETUP
- The Epson WF 7620 printer has a flatbed scanner to scan your original documents precisely. For scanning multi-page documents, load the original documents into the ADF.
- Install the Epson printer driver and Event Manager on your computer.
- Next, you have to connect your printer to your computer or network.
- The Epson Event Manager manages the default scan settings when you scan to your computer.
- To change the default scan settings, launch the Epson Event Manager program and choose your scanner name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Click the Make Job Settings button and choose the required scan settings from the Edit Job Settings drop-down menu.
- After choosing the required scan settings, click OK –> Close.
- You have now completed the scanner setup on Epson wf 7620 Setup.
EPSON WF 7620 SCAN TO COMPUTER
Using the printer’s control panel:
- First, turn on your Epson WF 7620 printer and connect it to your computer or network.
- Next, load the original document you wish to scan into the ADF or on the scanner glass.
- Verify and ensure that you have installed the printer driver and Epson Event Manager on your computer.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Tap the Scan icon and select Computer as your Scan to option. Doing so will save your scan to the connected computer.
- Choose your computer’s name from the displayed list and select the required scan settings.
- Finally, press the Start button to scan and save the document to your computer.
EPSON WF 7620 SCAN TO EMAIL
The Epson WF 7620 printer does not support the scan to email function directly from the control panel. Therefore, scan your document to Cloud and get the scan copy as an attachment in your email address. For detailed instructions, follow the steps below.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Windows:
- First, download the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility from the official Epson site.
- Run the downloaded utility, agree to the EULA, and follow the on-screen prompts to register your printer to Epson Connect.
- Once you have created your Epson Connect account, click Close and activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print features to perform scan to email function on Epson wf 7620 setup.
Using Epson Scan to Cloud:
- Log in to your Epson Connect account and select your printer below My Printer/Email List.
- Click the Scan to Cloud tab and select the Destination List option.
- Enter your email address for the scan destination and click Next.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and then click Add to finish setting up your scan destination.
Scanning to Email:
- To scan your document to an email, place the original on the scanner glass and navigate to the control panel.
- Press the Home button and tap Scan.
- Choose the Scan to Cloud option to scan and send the copy to the destination (email address) you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Finally, press the Start button to scan your original document.
EPSON WF 7620 TROUBLESHOOTING
If you have issues with your Epson WF 7620 Setup, troubleshoot it with the correct steps after identifying the real cause. Resolving printer issues is very simple if you know the right troubleshooting steps. In case you don’t have any idea about resolving your printer issues, contact our technical experts to assist you in resolving them. We have also given few troubleshooting steps for some errors. If it matches your printer problem, go through it.
EPSON WF 7620 SMUDGING
- Usually, smudging occurs when you have loaded the paper stack incorrectly into the printer. Sometimes, it occurs while printing or scanning 2-sided documents.
- To fix this problem, adjust the Print Density or Ink Drying Time settings.
- Avoid loading damp, curled, old, or wrinkled paper into the paper cassette.
- Use only printer-supported paper for printing.
- Run a nozzle check to check whether the print head nozzles are clogged.
- If necessary, clean the print head.
- To avoid smudges while printing on both sides of your documents in the future, align the print head and make sure the paper path is as well.
- By following these simple steps, smudging error on Epson wf 7620 setup can be reduced.
EPSON WF 7620 NOT PRINTING BLACK
- If your Epson WF 7620 printer is not printing the black color, check the black ink cartridge installed in the printer.
- In case it is expended, replace the black ink cartridge.
- Otherwise, start cleaning the print head. Press the Home button and select the Setup option.
- Select the Print Head Cleaning option and tap the Proceed button.
- Choose the Black Only option as your cleaning cycle and press the Color button.
- Once the print head cleaning is complete, print a nozzle check sheet to determine if you can print using the black ink cartridge.
EPSON WF 7620 ERROR CODE 0X97
- The error code 0x97 occurs when there is an internal hardware error. To fix this error, unplug all the cables connected to your printer.
- Check for any jammed paper inside your printer. If so, remove them without damaging the printer’s internal parts.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and check whether you have removed the protective seals from them.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges and reconnect all the cables to your printer.
- Restart the Epson wf 7620 setup and check if the error code 0x97 reappears.
- If the problem persists, run the printer troubleshooter on your computer to detect and fix your printer issues automatically.
EPSON WF 7620 OFFLINE
- If your Epson WF 7620 printer status is offline on your Windows computer, check whether your printer is turned on.
- In case your printer is turned off, restart it to bring it back online.
- On your computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer’s icon from the displayed list and check your printer status.
- If it is still offline, give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Clear all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- If your printer has not been set as the default printer on your computer, right-click your printer icon and choose Set as default printer.
- To test the solution, print a test page remotely from your computer to the printer.
- If the test page is not printed, reinstall the printer driver.
- Now, the printer offline issue has to be resolved. still if the problem persists on Epson wf 7620 Setup, then contact our technical team for remote assistance by clicking the CALL Button.