Epson Wf 7710 Setup – Desc & Steps
The Epson WF 7710 printer can be used to perform print, copy, scan, or fax operation easily and quickly. Four genuine ink cartridges are provided during the product purchase. The Epson Wf 7710 Setup and driver installation are easy to perform. The printer can print a resolution of 4800 * 2400 dpi (max)
This printer has the Automatic Two-sided printing feature. To know how to set up the Epson WF 7710 printer for the first time, follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
Unpacking and taking the Epson WF 7710 printer out of the package
Place the Epson WF 7710 printer package on a table.Remove the outer packing tape, Open the top cover of the package.
Inside the package, you can find the Epson WF 7710 printer, a power cord, a set of genuine ink cartridges, installation CD, user guide, and french control panel stickers.
Take all the components of the package and keep them aside.Slowly, take the Epson WF 7710 printer out of the package, Remove all the protective tapes surrounding the printer.
Setting the basic printer settings
Connect your Epson WF 7710 printer to the electrical outlet using the genuine power cord provided with the package,
Press the Power button on the Epson WF 7710 printer’s control panel, Set the printer preferences as per your need.
Installing the ink cartridges
- Unpack the genuine ink cartridges provided with the printer.
- Raise the scanner unit of your Epson WF 7710 printer.
- Locate the ink cartridges slot.
- Place the ink cartridges into its slot.
- Make sure to shake the cartridges before inserting them.
- Close the scanner unit.
Filling the paper tray
- Make sure to load the paper tray only after inserting the ink cartridges into your printer.
- Take the paper tray completely out of your Epson WF 7710 printer.
- Adjust the paper guides.
- Place a stack of clean papers in the tray.
- After that, place the tray in the Epson WF 7710 printer.
Configuring your Epson printer for the Fax operation (optional)
- Get a phone cord from a trusted online retail store.
- Using the phone cord, connect your Epson WF 7710 printer to the telephone wall jack.
- Press the Proceed button on your printer’s screen if you wish to continue the fax setup process.
Performing the printer operation from your hand-held device
- You can also perform any printer-related operation from your hand-held device.
- The Epson Print Enabler, Epson Connect, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print options help you to perform the print operation from your hand-held device.
Installing the Epson WF 7710 printer on your Windows or Mac system
- Insert the installation CD into your Windows system’s disc tray.
- If your system does not have the disc tray option, then you can download the Epson WF 7710 printer driver file from this website or printer’s official site.
- Open the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to select the correct connection type during the driver installation.
- The Epson WF 7710 printer supports Wireless, Direct USB, and Wired network connection.
- After completing the driver installation, try to perform a test print.
If you have doubts regarding the Epson printer setup or driver installation, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this website.
EPSON WF 7710 DRIVER – DESC
The print driver is a software application that lets you perform the print operation from your desktop device to printer. To download the Epson WF 7710 printer from this website, click the Driver Download button provided below.
EPSON WF 7710 DRIVER MAC – STEPS
To download the Epson WF 7710 printer driver from the printer’s official site, follow the quick steps given below.
- Navigate to the Epson printer’s official site.
- Search for your Epson WF 7710 printer and select it.
- Locate and click the Download tab.
- Once the selected driver file is downloaded, open it and begin the software installation on your Mac system.
EPSON WF 7710 MANUAL DOWNLOAD – STEPS
Click the Manual Download button available on this website to download the soft copy of the Epson WF 7710 printer’s user guide.
EPSON WF 7710 AIRPRINT – STEPS
AirPrint is a feature available in almost all macOS device. Using this feature, you can perform print operations from your macOS device to the Epson WF 7710 printer over a wireless network. The main advantage of using the AirPrint feature is that you don’t have to install your printer driver on the macOS device. The quick steps given below will assist you in performing the AirPrint operation on your Epson WF 7710 printer.
Before performing the AirPrint operation, check the following conditions discussed below.
- Make sure that your Epson WF 7710 printer and the iPad, iPhone, or iPod device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Ensure that your Mac device is compatible with the AirPrint feature.
- Open the paper tray and check if it contains enough paper to perform the print operation.
- If the paper tray is low or does not contain enough paper to perform the print operation, then fill it with the required number of paper.
- Now, switch on your Epson WF 7710 printer.
- On your macOS device, open the document you wish to print.
- Tap the Share icon and select the Print option.
- Select your Epson WF 7710 printer from the list.
- Set other print preferences as per your need.
- Finally, tap the Print option available on the Print Preferences screen.
- Now, your Epson WF 7710 printer will start to print the selected document.
- To get remote assistance on the same, click the Call button available on this website.
EPSON WF 7710 PAPER JAM – STEPS
Paper jam is one of the common issues faced by most of printer users. You can resolve or fix this issue by removing the jammed paper from the printer. The chances for a paper jam to occur in the Epson WF 7710 printer are inside paper cassette, rear cover or duplexer, and automatic document feeder.
Removing the jammed paper from inside the printer
- Make sure that no print job is occurring on your printer.
- If so, cancel it and begin the troubleshooting process.
- Locate the jammed paper in the rear paper feed slot and slowly remove it using your hands.
- After that, open the scanner door of your Epson WF 7710 printer.
- Search for the jammed papers.
- If you found any, then remove them slowly.
- Make sure not to tear the jammed paper while removing it from the printer.
Removing the jammed paper in the Epson WF 7710 printer’s paper cassette
- Take the paper cassette out completely out of your Epson printer.
- After that, take the paper cassette cover.
- Locate the jammed paper and slowly remove it.
Removing the jammed paper in the Duplexer or rear cover
- Open the rear cover of your Epson printer by pressing the tabs.
- Slowly, take the duplexer out of the printer.
- Look for the jammed paper.
- If you find any jammed paper in duplexer, then remove it from the Epson WF 7710 printer.
EPSON WF 7710 RESET- STEPS
- The reset process will clear all the printer settings. If you wish to reset your Epson WF 7710 printer, read the guided instructions given below, and proceed with the same.
- Switch on your Epson WF 7710 printer.
- If required, press the Home button on your Epson WF 7710 printer’s control panel.
- Choose the Settings option followed by General Settings –> System Administrator –> Restore Default Settings.
- Now, the Restore Default Settings window will appear on your Epson printer’s screen.
- Scroll down the screen and select the Clear All Data and Settings option.
- Tap the Yes button to continue the reset process.
- Once the reset process is completed, re-configure your Epson WF 7710 printer settings by following the instructions displayed on the printer’s screen.
EPSON WF 7710 WONT PRINT – STEPS
If your Epson WF 7710 printer is not responding to the print operation or stop the print operation unexpectedly, then follow the troubleshooting the instructions given below to resolve this issue.
Unable to print over a network
- If your Epson printer is not responding to the print operation over a network, then first, check if your wireless router is turned ON.
- Ensure that your Epson printer and the system are connected to the same network connection.
- Make sure that the network credentials provided during the configuration are correct.
- To check the network settings of your printer, print a network status sheet.
- Check your network strength.
- If your network is not in the required range, then change your network settings and check if the unable to print issue is resolved.
Steps to avoid printer not printing issue
- Make sure that you have installed the genuine ink cartridges correctly.
- Check if the ink cartridges contain enough ink to perform the print operation.
- Ensure that you have placed the compatible paper type into the paper tray.
- Check if you have installed your Epson printer’s print driver on your Windows or Mac system.
To know how to resolve the Epson WF 7710 printer not printing issues, locate and click the Call button provided on this website to get remote assistance on the same.
Steps to resolve nothing prints issue
- Ensure that you have selected the correct Epson printer while configuring the print settings.
- If you’re using any interface cable to connect your Epson printer and the computer, then make sure that the connection setup is made securely.
- Make sure that the USB cable you are using is not damaged and genuine.
- Try to print a test page to check your product status.
- Clear all the queued print jobs and try to perform the print operation from the beginning.
- Check if the network settings are correct by printing a network status sheet on the Epson WF 7710 setup.
- First, turn off your wireless router. After some time, power up the wireless router.
- Check if the problem has been resolved. If not, continue with the following steps.
- Keep the wireless router close to the Epson Wf 7710 Setup.
- Avoid any interference objects such as microwave oven nearer to the wireless router.
- This might be the cause for the ‘printer cannot connect to Wi-Fi’ problem.
- Finally, reset the wireless router and reconfigure the network settings correctly.
- If the need arises, you can get help from our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on our website.