GUIDELINES FOR EPSON WF M1560 SETUP
Epson WF M1560 is a monochrome laser printer that is fast, economical, and preferred for high-performance. It has a color flatbed scanner and an ADF for loading originals before scanning. Epson WF M1560 setup involves unpacking, installing ink cartridges, loading print media, and installing the printer software. For detailed instructions about the printer setup, go through the steps given on this page. Below are the features of this printer.
- Scan to PC
- Scan to PDF
- Scan to email
- Hi-Speed USB
- Wireless connectivity
- Manual duplex printing
The printer setup involves unboxing, installing ink cartridges, loading print media, connecting the fax line, and installing the printer software.
Basic Printer Setup For First Time
If you are setting up this printer for the first time, follow these steps
- First, unpack your printer from the package.
- Take out the box contents.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord and then turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Set your basic preferences such as language, region, date, and time on the printer’s control panel.
Installing the ink cartridge:
- Start by opening the scanner unit.
- Gently shake the ink cartridge five times before unpacking it from the package.
- Insert the cartridge into the holder after removing the yellow tapes from it.
- Close the scanner unit and press the OK button to start ink priming.
- Now the ink catridge is installed on Epson wf M1560 Setup.
Loading the print media:
- Once the ink priming has been completed, flip the feeder guard forward on the printer.
- Lift the paper support and pull the paper tray out from the printer.
- Slide the paper edge guide towards the left and fan a paper stack.
- Load the paper stack into the paper support and adjust it with the paper edge guide.
- Flip the feeder guard back to its position.
Connecting the fax line:
- If you wish to add the fax function, connect the supplied telephone line cord to your printer’s LINE port.
- Remember to connect the other end to a telephone wall jack.
- Configure the fax settings.
Installing the printer software:
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file and carry out the on-screen prompts.
- In case the CD-ROM is not supported by your computer, download the driver file from the official Epson site.
- Run the downloaded driver file to start the driver installation wizard.
- Finish the driver installation and verify the Epson wf m1560 setup functionality.
Epson Wf M1560 Driver Installation
- You can install the printer driver using the supplied CD-ROM or downloaded driver package.
- For Windows, remove any previously installed Epson printer drivers before starting the driver installation wizard.
- Also, make sure not to connect the printer to your computer until prompted during the driver installation.
- For Mac, create a disk image from the driver file.
- Double-click the installer icon in the disk image to run the driver installation.
- In the driver installation wizard, agree to the EULA.
- Choose your connection method and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Establish the connection between your printer and computer and finish the driver installation.
Epson Wf M1560 Driver For Windows
- On your Windows computer, open a browser and visit the official Epson site.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the Search By product Name field.
- Click your printer model in the search result.
- Expand the Downloads tab and check if your Windows OS version is correctly detected.
- In case it is not detected, select your Windows OS version from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Choose the required driver for Epson wf m1560 setup from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- After completing the download, run the driver file.
- Click Yes if the device prompts for User Account Control.
- Go through the steps in the driver installation wizard and complete the installation.
Epson Wf M1560 Driver For Mac
- On your Mac, open the default browser and visit the official Epson site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the search field and hit Enter.
- Click your printer model in the search result and expand the Downloads tab.
- Choose your macOS version from the Operating System drop-down menu if it is not detected automatically.
- Select the required driver and click the Download button.
- After completing the download, run the installer file.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password in the required field and click Continue.
- Finish the driver installation by following the on-screen prompts.
Epson Wf M1560 Manual Download
- You can download the Epson WF M1560 setup manual by clicking the Manual Download button on this page.
- Alternatively, follow these steps to download it from the official Epson site.
- Under the Search By Product Name tab, enter your printer’s model number.
- Click your printer model in the search result and expand the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Select the required manual to download.
- You can check the downloaded file from the Downloads folder.
Epson Wf M1560 Scan Setup
- To begin with, turn on your Epson WF M1560 scanner and connect it to your computer.
- On your computer, install Epson Event Manager and the printer driver.
- Open the Event Manager program and choose your printer’s name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Click on Make Job Settings and select the scan button settings from the Edit Job Settings drop-down menu.
- Select the required scan settings and click OK.
- Close the Event Manager program and place the original document on the scanner glass of Epson wf m1560 setup.
- You can also load the originals into the ADF.
- Navigate to the control panel and press the Scan button.
- Select any one of the following scan options and press the OK button.
- Scan to PC
- Scan to PC (PDF)
- Scan to PC (Email)
- Scan to PC (WSD)
- Choose the USB Connection option and press the OK button if you have connected the devices via a USB cable.
- Otherwise, select your printer’s name from the displayed list and press the OK button to scan your document.
Epson Wf M1560 Fax Setup
- Start by connecting the supplied telephone line cord to your printer’s LINE port.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Menu button.
- Select the Maintenance option and press the OK button.
- Check whether you have selected the correct region, date, and time.
- Press the Fax button and then the Menu button.
- Select the Fax Settings option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Select Header –> Fax Header.
- Type the sender name for your fax source and press the OK button.
- Press the Menu button and select the Fax Send and Receive settings.
- Next, choose the Fax Communication settings.
- To verify the fax settings, select the Print Report option from the Fax Settings menu.
- Finally, press the Start button to print the fax report on Epson wf m1560 setup.
Epson Wf M1560 Wireless Connection
- Before starting, verify that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Identify the wireless settings such as SSID and network key from your router’s label.
- Place your printer close to your router to avoid wireless connection issues during the setup.
- Connect your computer to your local wireless network and run the driver installation using the supplied CD-ROM or the downloaded driver package.
- Agree to the EULA and install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- Choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type and click Next.
- Select the Set up printer for the first time option.
- Next, choose the Using printer buttons option.
- When you are asked to start the wireless setup, go to your Epson wf m1560 setup control panel and press the Wi-Fi Setup button.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option and press the OK button.
- Choose your wireless network name (SSID) from the displayed list and press the OK button.
- Enter the network key and press the OK button to connect your printer to the same wireless network.
- In the driver installation wizard, confirm your wireless settings and click Next to complete the wireless setup.
Epson Wf M1560 Wi-fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a wireless printing feature that allows you to connect your device to a printer without any wireless routers or access points. Unfortunately, Wi-Fi Direct is not supported by the Epson WF M1560 printer. However, you can connect your wireless device using other wireless methods.
Epson Wf M1560 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a unique printing feature developed by Apple for iOS devices. The Epson WF M1560 printer does not support AirPrint and so you cannot print from your iOS device using AirPrint.
EPSON WF M1560 TROUBLESHOOT
Is your Epson WF M1560 setup not responding? Then there might be a problem with the printer settings or the driver installed on your computer. Check the LCD panel for any error messages. If so, identify the cause and execute the correct troubleshooting steps. For remote assistance, connect with our technical experts by clicking the Call button on this page.
Replacing The Ink Cartridges
- It is recommended to replace the ink cartridge when the printer is running low on ink.
- To begin with, turn on your Epson WF M1560 printer and press the OK button if you see any message regarding low ink. Press 1 to start replacing the ink cartridge.
- In case there is no message on the LCD panel, press the Menu button and select Maintenance.
- Choose the Ink Cartridge Replacement option and lift the scanner unit.
- Make sure to have the replacement cartridge handy.
- Squeeze and lift the expended ink cartridge from the printer.
- Shake the new ink cartridge before unpacking it.
- After unpacking, remove the yellow tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct slot and close the scanner unit.
- You have now replaced the expended ink cartridge on your Epson WF M1560 setup.
Resetting Control Panel Defaults
- First, turn on your printer and then press the Menu button on the control panel.
- Select the Restore Default Settings option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Choose the Reset All Settings option and press the OK button.
- When you see a confirmation message, select Yes to confirm the reset.
- Once the reset is done, the settings you have configured previously will be removed from the printer.
- You have to reconfigure the basic printer settings before starting any printer operation.
- Paper Jam is a common error. Sometimes, it might be false. So, restart your printer whenever you see the Paper Jam error on the LCD panel.
- If the Paper Jam error reappears, lift the scanner unit and check for any jammed paper inside your Epson wf m1560 setup.
- After removing the jammed paper, press the OK button and restart your printer.
- Always use printer-supported paper for printing.
- Also, fan the paper stack before loading it into the paper support to avoid Paper Jam errors in the future.
Paper Feed Problem
- If your Epson WF M1560 printer is not feeding any paper, check whether you have properly loaded the paper stack into the paper support.
- Make sure not to adjust the paper stack with the paper edge guide tightly.
- Also, make sure not to load excess sheets into the paper support.
- If necessary, remove and reload the print media.
- Check for any jammed paper or foreign substance inside the paper support.
- Clean the paper path and avoid using curled, old, or thin paper.
- These troubleshooting steps will fix the paper feed problems on your printer.
- Now, the printer feed problem has to be resolved. still if the problem persists on Epson wf m1560 Setup, then contact our technical team for remote assistance by clicking the CALL Button.