INSTRUCTIONS FOR EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 SETUP
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 is a multi-functional printer that is designed for small home and office printing needs. It is powered by PrecisionCore Technology and comes with fast printing speed, delivers high-quality documents, 2.7 color touchscreen display, and more. This printer is easy to set up and use. If you have to do Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup, then scroll down this page to know how to perform it in detail.
UNBOXING AND BASIC SETUP
Five easy steps to unbox and set up the Epson WF-3733 printer
Step 1: Unpacking The Printer
- Open the product box and make sure that the Epson WF-3733 printer and its components are provided inside it.
- Now, take all the components and the printer out of the box.
- Unpack the printer completely.
- Place the printer on a clean surface.
Step 2: Turning On The Printer
- Connect your Epson printer to an active power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Now, the initial boot-up process will be initiated on your printer.
- The initial boot process may take some seconds or minutes to complete.
- Once it is done, configure the Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup settings as per your needs and save them.
Step 3: Installing The Ink Cartridges And Loading Paper
- Raise your printer’s scanner unit.
- Shake, unpack and install the ink cartridges one by one into their slots.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges of your printer are installed correctly in their slots.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Wait for the printer to complete the ink charging process.
- Once it is done, start loading paper in the paper cassette.
- Pull out the cassette from your printer.
- Get a stack of paper that you wish to use for printing.
- Now, align the width guides based on the paper type you’re using.
- Load the paper and adjust the guides properly.
- Place the cassette back into your Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup.
Step 4: Configuring The Fax Setup
Note: If you don’t want to use the Fax function on your printer, then skip this step.
- Get a telephone line cord recommended by your printer manufacturer.
- Now, connect your printer to a telephone wall jack using the cord.
- Make sure that the cord is connected to the LINE port of your printer.
- Now, press the Proceed button on your printer’s control panel to initiate the fax configuration. If you wish to configure the fax settings later, then select the Set Up Later option.
Step 5: Installing The Printer Software
- Initially, make sure that your Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup is not connected to the computer.
- Now, run the setup file on your computer.
- Choose the connection type, extra printer software, etc., when prompted during the driver installation.
- Install the printer software by following the on-screen instructions.
- After installing the printer driver successfully on your computer, print a test page to check whether the printer setup is done correctly.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 DRIVER
You can download the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 3733 printer driver for your Windows or Mac computer from this page easily. The following instructions explain the same.
- On this page, locate the Driver Download, Driver Download for Windows, or Driver Download for Mac button provided.
- Now, click the button to begin the download process.
- Once the Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup driver is downloaded successfully, begin the software installation on your computer.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
The Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer file is the recommended Epson WF-3733 printer driver for Windows. This driver package contains all the necessary software that is needed to perform the printer-related operation. To download this Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup driver for your Windows computer from this page, refer to the instructions given above.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 DRIVER FOR MAC
Based on your Mac OS type, the printer driver availability may vary. However, the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer file is compatible with almost all the macOS types. To download this printer driver from the printer’s support page, follow the instructions given below.
- Visit your Epson printer’s official page.
- Click Support > Go to Support > Downloads. Check to make sure that your OS type is selected correctly.
- Choose the printer driver from the list of available drivers and click the Download button beside it.
- Once the printer driver is downloaded, open it and perform the software installation on your computer.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
You can download the soft copy of your Epson WF-3733 printer’s user guide from this page by clicking the Manual Download button provided here.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 SCAN SETUP
The Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup allows you to scan a document and save its copy to a computer, cloud storage, email, network folder, flash drive, and as a PDF.
For scan to computer
- Initially, make sure that the necessary printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Next, check to make sure that your Epson printer and the computer are connected together.
- On your printer’s scanner glass or the ADF, place the original that you want to scan.
- Finally, initiate the scan operation on your computer.
- To know how to perform the scan to computer operation using the Epson WF-3733 printer, scroll down this page.
For Scan To Email
Before initiating the scan to email operation, check whether the email server settings are configured on your Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup. If not, perform it following the instructions given below.
- From the printer’s Home screen, choose the Settings option.
- Select General Settings > Network Settings > Advanced > Email Server > Server Settings.
- On the Email Server Authentication Method screen, choose the authentication method that you wish to use.
- Select Proceed > Close > Connection Check.
- Complete the “scan to email” configuration process by following the on-screen instructions.
For Scan To A Network Folder
To create a shared network folder on your Windows computer, follow the instructions given below.
- Initially, check the format of your computer name. If the name contains characters, then change it to alphanumeric.
- Next, open the Windows Explorer window on your computer for Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup.
- Now, create a new folder with a file name that contains a maximum of 12 characters.
- After creating the folder, open its Properties dialog box by selecting and right-clicking on it.
- Go to Properties and check if the Read-only option is selected.
- If yes, deselect it.
- Now, click the Sharing tab followed by the Advanced Sharing button.
- Select Share this folder > Permission.
- Set the Permission settings of your desire and click OK > OK.
- Similarly, configure the Security settings and click OK.
Registering contacts for scan to email, network, or FTP
- Select the Scan option from your Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup Home screen.
- Now, on the opened screen, select Email or Network Folder/FTP.
- Choose Contacts > Add Entry > Add Contact.
- Now, add the contacts to the list by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, save the settings by selecting the OK button.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 SCAN TO COMPUTER
Scanning to a connected computer
- Initially, prepare your Epson printer and the computer for the “scan to computer” operation by referring to the instructions given above.
- Now, select the Scan option followed by Computer.
- On the Scan to Computer screen, select the connected computer if it is not selected.
- Similarly, choose the format type to save the scanned document on the same screen.
- Finally, press the Save button to initiate the scan operation in Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
This printer allows you to perform the print operation from your iOS or Android phone using AirPrint (iOS), Epson Print Enabler (Android), or the Epson Connect solution.
Using the Epson Print Enabler
Initially, connect your Android phone and the Epson printer to the same wireless network. Next, install the Epson Print Enabler app on your phone. After installing the app, open the Settings screen on your phone and tap Printing > Epson Plugin.
Using the Epson iPrint Mobile app
Initially, make sure that your Epson printer and the smartphone are connected to the same network. Next, install the Epson iPrint Mobile app on your Android or iOS phone. Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup.
Scroll down this page to know how to set up the AirPrint function on your Epson printer.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 WIRELESS SETUP
Wi-Fi setup using the printer’s control panel
- On your Epson printer’s Home screen, select the Wi-Fi option.
- Choose Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Start Setup or Change Settings > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select your wireless network’s name from the list.
- Type the network password in the given field.
- Tap OK.
- Once your printer is connected to the wireless setup, connect a computer or smartphone to the same network.
- After connecting both the devices together, install the printer software or app on your computer or smartphone to complete the Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 AIRPRINT SETUP
- Initially, connect your macOS or iOS device and the Epson printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, check if the Paper Setup Auto Display option is turned on your printer. If not, turn it on.
- To check and turn it on, select the Settings option from your printer’s home screen.
- Choose General Settings > Printer Settings > Paper Source Settings > Paper Setup Auto Display.
- If the option is disabled, then enable it by selecting the On option.
EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF 3733 TROUBLESHOOT
Scroll down this page to know how to resolve the Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup issues such as printer not printing, printer not connecting to Wi-Fi, and paper jam. To get advanced technical support in resolving the same or other issues, contact us.
EPSON WF 3733 NOT PRINTING
- Initially, make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- Next, connect a smartphone or computer and the printer to the same network.
- Make sure that the print settings are configured correctly.
- Restart the printer.
- Re-add the printer to your computer.
EPSON WF 3733 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
- Turn on your router if it is turned off.
- Place your Epson printer within the range of the router.
- Make sure that the devices that can emit electromagnetic signals are not placed in between the printer and your router.
- Re-perform the wireless setup.
- Restart the printer and your wireless router.
- Disable the security or antivirus software temporarily on your computer.
EPSON WF 3733 PAPER JAM
- Initially, restart the Epson WF-3733 printer.
- If the same error message is displayed on the screen, even after restarting the printer, then look for the jammed paper in all possible parts.
- Remove the jammed paper.
- After removing the jammed paper, reload paper in the cassette and print a test page.
- If the printer prints the test page successfully, it means the paper jam issue is resolved. Otherwise, re-check your Epson Workforce Pro Wf 3733 Setup for the jammed paper.