- Home »
- Epson XP 330 Manual
Guidance For Epson Xp 330 Troubleshooting
The Epson XP 330 printer may undergo certain issues when used for a prolonged period. If your printer malfunctions, check the printer screen for any errors. Most of the errors will be resolved by following the on-screen instructions. Some of the common issues that occur on the printer and their Epson Xp 330 troubleshooting techniques are given below.
Epson Xp 330 Paper Jam Error
- If the paper jam error occurs, cancel all the print jobs.
- Open the scanner unit and remove the jammed paper using both hands.
- If you find any torn paper bits or pieces, remove it.
- Close the scanner unit and open the rear tray.
- Now, remove the paper stuck inside it.
- The paper jam error issue will be resolved.
Epson Xp 330 Not Connecting to Computer
- Make sure that the Epson printer is not offline.
- Remove any pending print jobs in the queue.
- If you find the printer is offline, turn it online.
- Check the router connection and ensure that it is properly connected to the power source.
- If there are any issues with the printer software, uninstall it.
- Download and install the printer software from the official Epson website.
- You can connect the printer and computer again to fix the issue.
Epson Xp 330 Not Printing Black
- Turn off the Epson printer and remove any connected cables.
- Now, turn on the printer after a few seconds.
- Print a test page to check for the issues on the printer.
- Verify the ink levels on the printer and replace the black ink cartridge if required.
- Make sure to gently shake the cartridge and remove the tape on it before installing it in the printer.
- If the issue persists, clean the print head to fix the Epson Xp 330 troubleshooting.
Epson Xp 330 Won’t Connect to Wifi
- Ensure that there are no Internet connection issues.
- Check whether the printer is offline.
- Go to the Control Panel on the connected Windows computer.
- Navigate to the Printers & Scanners section and select the Epson printer.
- Right-click on the printer and select the Set as default printer option.
- Go to the Printer menu and untick the Use Printer Online option.
- If you are still facing issues, press the Setup button on the printer and select OK.
- Select the Restore Default Settings option and press the OK button.
- Navigate to Network Settings and tap OK.
- Once the network settings are reset, restart the printer.
- Now, connect the printer to your wireless network to fix the issue.
Epson Xp 330 Not Printing
- Make sure that the Epson printer is properly connected to your computer.
- If the printer is offline or in sleep mode, turn it to online.
- Run a nozzle check and verify whether the nozzles are clogged.
- Remove the yellow tape on the ink cartridge and ensure that the printer is set as the default one.
- Check the printer settings. Now, restart the computer and printer.
- If the printer still can’t print, reinstall the printer software and install it again to resolve the Epson Xp 330 troubleshooting.
Epson Xp 330 Printing Blank Pages
- From a connected Windows computer, go to the Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound and navigate to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer and select Printer Preferences.
- Go to the Maintenance tab and select Extended Settings.
- Select the Skip Blank Page setting checkbox and click on the OK button.
- Now, reboot the printer and start printing again.
Epson Xp 330 Ink Cartridge Not Recognized
- Make sure to install only the genuine Epson ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Turn on the printer and select the Setup option.
- Select Maintenance and go to Ink Cartridge Replacement.
- Now, tap the OK button and then tap the Start button.
- When you see the replace the ink cartridges message on the screen, open the scanner unit.
- Remove all the installed ink cartridges and reinsert them.
- Now, close the scanner unit and press the Start button to begin the priming process.
Epson Xp 330 Ink Out Error
- If the ink out error appears, restart the printer.
- Remove and reinstall the cartridges and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the error appears again, turn off the printer.
- Press the Power button and hold it for a minute. Turn on the printer by holding the button.
- After a minute, the printer will start to reset by itself.
- Reboot the printer to fix the Epson Xp 330 troubleshooting.