- Home »
- Epson XP 4105
Complete Guidance For Epson XP 4105 Setup
Setting up an Epson printer is quick and easy if you follow the quick steps given on our site. The Epson XP 4105 setup printer comes with a 2.4″ color LCD panel and supports Auto 2-sided printing. If you are setting up the Epson XP 4105 printer for the first time, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies such as power cord, user guide, software installation disc, and ink cartridges.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer.
- Avoid touching the flat white cable while removing the tapes and covers inside the printer.
- Connect the Epson printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Raise the printer’s control panel and press the Power button to power up the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit and wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- Gently shake the black ink cartridge before unpacking it.
- After unpacking, install it into the carriage after removing the yellow tape.
- Avoid touching the nozzle area of the ink cartridge after removing the yellow seal.
- Repeat the steps to install other ink cartridges.
- Once installed, press the OK button on the printer’s control panel to start ink charging.
- Once completed, start loading the plain paper into the paper input tray.
- Slide the edge guides to adjust the loaded paper.
- Next, pull out the paper output tray and follow the on-screen prompts to choose your paper settings.
- Install the printer driver on your computer with the help of the software installation disc.
- Once installed, verify the printer functionality by printing a test page remotely from the computer to the printer.
Epson XP 4105 Driver Download
- You can download the Epson XP 4105 printer’s driver by clicking the Driver Download button available on this page.
- Alternatively, download it from the official Epson XP 4105 setup website.
- Before downloading the printer driver, make sure that you have removed the previously installed Epson printer drivers on your computer.
- When downloading the driver from the official Epson site, make sure to choose the correct OS from the Operating System drop-down menu.
Epson XP 4105 Driver Mac
- Most of the Mac computers do not support optical drivers now.
- If your Mac supports the software installation disc that came with the printer, run the driver installation with the setup file available on the drive.
- Otherwise, download a compatible printer driver from the official Epson site.
- After completing the download, open the Downloads folder and run the downloaded installer file.
- In the driver installation window, agree to the EULA and choose your connection type.
- Finish the driver installation process with the help of the on-screen prompts.
Epson XP 4105 Manual Download
- You can download the Epson XP 4105 printer’s manual by merely clicking the Manual Download button available on this page.
- Alternatively, download it from the official Epson site.
- To download the manual on the official Epson XP 4105 setup website, you have to enter your printer’s model number in the search panel first.
- From the search result, select your printer’s model number.
- On the next screen, click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Select the manual you wish to download and click on the PDF link.
- Now, the manual will open in a new browser tab as PDF.
- Locate the Download icon and give a click on it to start downloading the manual.
Epson XP 4105 Wireless Setup
- Before setting up your Epson XP 4105 printer on a wireless network, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you wish to connect the printer.
- Run the installation on your computer using the software installation disc or the downloaded printer driver.
- In the driver installation window, select your software components and click the Install button.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Once installed, select the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- If the Wi-Fi Auto Connect screen appears, click the Yes radio button to connect your printer to the wireless network automatically.
- Otherwise, click the No radio button and configure the product’s wireless settings manually.
- Select the Using printer buttons option and follow the on-screen prompts to configure the wireless network settings on your printer’s control panel.
- Once connected, return to the driver installation window and finish the installation process.
Epson XP 4105 Airprint
- AirPrint is the built-in printing feature manufactured by Apple for iOS devices.
- Using the AirPrint feature, you can print remotely from any iOS device to the Epson XP 4105 printer without any printer software.
- Before starting the scan, load the original document on the scanner glass.
- Set up the printer to the local wireless network and verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Next, connect your iOS device to the same wireless network.
- Open the webpage or document you wish to print from your iOS device.
- Tap the Share button and select your Epson XP 4105 setup from the list of sharing devices.
- Choose the print settings and tap the Print button to start the print.
Epson Xp 4105 Scanner
Before you perform the scan to email operation, check if the Email Server settings are configured on your printer. If not, follow the instructions to configure them.
- The Epson XP 4015 printer comes with a flatbed scanner.
- To scan a document using your Epson printer, you have to connect the printer to the computer.
- You can establish either wired (using a standard USB cable) or wireless (with the help of the Wi-Fi router) connection.
- Once connected, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Ensure that you have already installed the printer software on your computer.
- Next, go to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Tap the Scan icon and select the scan destination.
- Choose your scan settings and press the Start button to scan your original and send the scanned copy to the scan destination.
Epson Xp 4105 Not Printing
If your Epson XP 4105 printer is not printing properly, identify the cause of the problem and troubleshoot it.
- To determine if you can print using your Epson XP 4105 printer without the computer, print a nozzle check sheet.
- If the printout is clear and there is no issue with your Epson printer, check the connection between the Epson XP 4105 printer and the computer.
- Make sure that you have connected them using a standard USB cable.
- Check the printer status on your computer using the Control Panel app.
- If the Epson XP 4105 setup printer status is offline, uncheck the Use Printer Offline checkmark in the Properties window.
- Set the printer as the default printer on your device.
- To do so, open the Settings app on your computer by pressing the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Select Devices and then click the Printers & scanners tab.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select Manage.
- Select Printing Preferences and choose your default settings.
- After configuring the necessary settings, click the OK button.
- To check if the printing problem has been resolved, print a test page remotely from the computer to the printer.
- If the problem persists, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.