- Home »
- Epson Wf 3823 Printer
GUIDELINES FOR EPSON WF 3823 SETUP
Epson WF 3823 is an all-in-one wireless printer tailor-made for office use and helps in boosting productivity at your workplace. The printer has a USB 2.0 High-Speed, and also supports Dual-band Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. Now,lets see the Following procedures for Epson Wf 3823 setup.
- Unpack the printer from the carton along with the ink cartridges, the installation CD, and power cord.
- Remove all the protective tapes surrounding the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit and then remove the packaging material that is inside the scanner unit.
- Remove the power cord from the packaging, connect the plug to the main power source, and the other end to the back of the printer.
- Raise the control panel of the printer and then press the Power button.
- Lift the scanner unit to install the ink cartridges.
- Gently shake the ink cartridges and then unpack them.
- Remove the yellow protective tape from the bottom of each of the cartridges.
- Now, insert a cartridge into each of its holders and push it in until you hear it click.
- Repeat a similar step for the other cartridges and then lower down the scanner unit.
- Make sure the ink is fully charged before proceeding to the next step.
- Lower the control panel and then pull out the paper cassette tray.
- Move the paper guides all the way to the edges of the tray.
- Insert a stack of paper into the tray and then bring them back to the edges of the paper.
- Keep the paper tray into the Epson WF 3823 setup.
- Now, connect a phone cord to the telephone wall jack and to the printer. Select the Proceed option on the screen and complete the Fax setup.
- After setting up the printer, you have to install the printer driver on your computer and complete the setup.
- After installing the printer driver check if you are able to access the printer from your computer.
Epson Wf 3823 Driver Download
- You can download the driver for the Epson WF 3823 printer from our support page.
- Click the Download button provided on this page.
Epson WF 3823 Driver Windows
- Click the Download for Windows button.
- The driver will be downloaded to your Windows computer.
If you wish to download the driver from the Epson support page, these are the steps:
- Open the official support page for the Epson WF 3823 printer.
- Select the Downloads tab.
- Click Windows from the Operating System drop-down list.
- Scroll down the support page and click the Download button for the driver you wish to download.
Epson Wf 3823 Driver Mac
- Click the Download for Mac button provided on this page.
- Once you click, the driver for Epson WF 3823 setup will be downloaded to your Mac.
Epson Wf 3823 Manual Download
- You can download the manual for the Epson WF 3823 printer provided on our support page.
- Click the Manual Download button on this page and the manual will be downloaded to your computer.
- If you wish to download the manual from the printer’s support page, select Manuals and Warranty and click on the manual you want.
Epson WF 3823 Wireless Setup
There are different methods to connect the printer Epson WF 3823 setup to the wireless network. We will see the steps for the WPS setup (this step works only if the router has a WPS button).
- Press the Home button on the Epson WF 3823 printer.
- Press the Wireless icon.
- You will now have a set of options in which you have to select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select the option Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Now, all that you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions and complete the WPS setup.
- The Epson WF 3823 printer will be connected to the wireless network (you will see a wireless icon appear on the printer LCD screen), press the Home button to exit.
- Install the printer driver on your computer and choose the Wireless connection option when prompted.
Epson Wf 3823 Airprint
With the help of AirPrint, you can easily print from your mobile device like iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure the Epson WF 3823 printer has paper in it.
- Make sure the iPhone device is connected to the same wireless network as the Epson WF 3823 printer.
- Select a document or photo from the iPhone you want to print.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select Print.
- Select the Epson WF 3823 printer from the list.
- Tap the Print option.
Epson Wf 3823 Troubleshooting
Some of the problems you will be facing on your Epson WF 3823 setup are Printer is Offline, Not printing, paper not feeding, etc. Here we have provided the solutions for a few printer issues.
Epson Wf 3823 Not Printing Black
- If you find out the printer is out of black ink, you can order the Epson cartridge and get it replaced.
- Make sure you use the papers that are only supported by the Epson.
- Make sure you have removed the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Print a nozzle check pattern. Press the Home button on the Control Panel.
- Select Maintenance and press OK.
- Select Print Head Nozzle Check and press the OK button.
- Press or select Start to begin print.
- Ensure to remove the blank papers from the stack that are already printed.
Epson Wf 3823 Printer Offline
A printer going offline is not a pleasant one for any user. However, there is a simple solution to get the Epson WF 3823 Offline issue sorted.
- Open the Control Panel window on your Windows computer.
- Click the option Devices and Printers from the Control Panel window.
- You will see the list of the printer(s) connected to your computer.
- Perform a right-click on the Epson WF 3823 printer and select the option See what’s printing?.
- See if you have any pending print jobs, and make sure to remove them from the list.
- Click the Printer option and see if you have enabled the option Use Printer Offline.
- If enabled, click and disable the option.
- These are the basic troubleshooting ideas for the printer Epson Wf 3823 Setup. If you still need more solutions on printer issues click on Contact us to get our Experts Assistance.