- Home »
- Epson Wf 7520 Setup
EPSON WF 7520 SETUP
The Epson WF 7520 is strictly designed for business purposes with an amazing all-in-one technology. This particular Epson printer offers some versatile printing qualities that can help you boost your business at low costs. The steps For Printer Epson WF 7520 Setup are given below.
- Take out the printer from the carton along with its accessories such as the power cord, installation CD, user manual, and warranty card.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Take out the power cord from the sealed package and plug it between the printer and a power source.
- Lift the printer control panel and press the Power button.
- Press the OK button. Now select the country and the region and select the date and time. Again, press the OK button.
- Lift the scanner unit of the printer and it is time to install the ink cartridges.
- Take out the cartridges from the sealed packages and gently shake them before you install them.
- Based on the color of the ink, install each cartridge into the respective slots.
- Push the cartridge in until you hear it click.
- Take out the paper tray from the bottom of the printer.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges, take out a stack of paper, and then place them properly.
- Bring back the guides to the sides of the paper, but make sure the papers are not held too tight as it may lead to a paper jam in the future.
- Now, you can proceed with the Epson WF 7520 driver download and installation.
Epson Wf 7520 Driver Download
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Type the URL for the Epson support page and press the Enter button.
- Enter the Epson model number in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- The Epson WF 7520 printer page will open.
- Click the Downloads tab to expand the option.
- Select the operating system of the computer from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the page and expand the Drivers option.
- Select the driver and click the Download button located right next to it.
Epson Wf 7520 Driver Mac
- Open the default browser and go to the official support page of your printer model.
- Just below the Drivers section, select Mac OS as the operating system.
- Click the Downloads tab, extend the Drivers tab.
- Once the driver is downloaded to the computer, open the downloads section in the browser.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded file to run the installation.
- Choose the type of connection and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Epson Wf 7520 Manual Download
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Navigate to your printer’s support page.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab and select the PDF format for the manual of your own choice.
- Move to the top right corner of the page and click the Download button.
How To Connect The Printer Wireless?
- If your router has a WPS button, connecting the printer to a wireless network is easy.
- Turn on your printer and router.
- On your printer, press the Setup button.
- Now, select Wi-Fi/Network Settings and press OK.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Setup and press OK.
- On the Wi-Fi Setup screen, choose the Push Button Setup (WPS) option and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- When prompted, press the WPS button on your router.
- You will see a confirmation message once the printer gets connected to the wireless network.
- Later, make sure to install the printer driver on your computer and connect your printer to it.
How To Scan On Printer?
- Download and install the Epson Scan driver from the official Epson support page.
- You can perform a scan from the Control Panel, using the Epson Scan utility, and the scan icon
- We will look at the steps for scanning from the Epson WF 7520 Control Panel.
- Keep the original document in the Epson scanner glass.
- Make sure the printer is connected to a computer.
- Press the Scan button on the Epson printer and use the navigation buttons on the computer to select the scan option.
- Select Scan to PC, press the OK button.
- Choose your device and then press Start Scan.
How To Connect Airprint Setup?
- Using AirPrint, you can easily print from your iPhone without installing the printer app.
- Initially, make sure your iPhone and the Epson printer are connected to the same network.
- Open the image or webpage you want to print on your iPhone.
- Tap the share icon followed by Print.
- Now, select your Epson printer when it is displayed.
- Make the print settings and tap Print at the top.
Epson Wf 7520 Troubleshooting
Solving printer issues is quite easy if the cause of the issue is known. For each printer issue, there might be some reasons, and there are well-defined troubleshooting steps as well. The most common printer issues are printer offline and paper jam. You may also face issues related to printing, scanning, printer connection, paper, etc. Here we have discussed a couple of printer issues. For more assistance, contact our technical experts.
Epson Wf 7520 Not Printing
- Make sure you have the appropriate media size selected in the printer.
- You can run a print nozzle check to see if the ink cartridges are correctly installed in the printer. If you find the print head clogged, it is safe if you clean it properly.
- Make sure you have selected the Epson WF 7520 printer on the computer before starting the print job.
- Open the printer queue and make sure the printer is not offline. Click the checkbox to deselect the option User Printer Offline.
- To troubleshoot the wireless connection, you have to unplug the router from the power source.
- Wait for a minute or more than that and then plug the router back in.
- The problem will be resolved and you can go back to adding print jobs to the printer.
Epson Wf 7520 Scanner Error
- Scanner errors are quite common. To resolve the scanner errors, you have to make sure of the following.
- Make sure the original document to be scanned is placed properly along the edges in the scanner glass.
- When the scan is giving out cuts in the document, make sure you make adjustments in the scan resolution.
- Reset the Epson Scan utility. Open the Scan Utility on your Windows computer.
- Select the Other tab and then click the Reset button.
- The most common scanner error is the Error Code: E-02. To resolve the error, all you have to do is to turn off the printer and then turn it back on.