- Home »
- Epson Xp 630 Printer
INSTANT GUIDE FOR EPSON XP 630 SETUP
Epson XP 630 is a compact small-in-one wireless printer. It is designed in a way to satisfy the daily printing needs in your office and also delivers superior photo quality using its amazing features for fast printing. You can easily print from your iPhone, iPad, or smartphone. Other amazing features of XP 630 are the 2.7” LCD, a built-in USB slot for printing, along with the state-of-the-art WPS and Wi-Fi Direct for easy wireless connectivity. Lets now dive into Epson Xp 630 Setup
Unpack the Epson XP 630 printer from the carton. The carton will also have the following accessories.
- The AC Power cord
- Ink cartridges
- Installation CD
- Printer manuals
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit and remove the packaging material.
- Remove the AC power cord from the sealed packaging. Then connect it to the rear end of the printer and the main power source.
- Lift the control panel and press the Power button.
- Lift the scanner unit to install the ink cartridges. Take out the ink cartridges from the sealed packaging.
- Remove the protective tape from the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots based on the color code(right side).
- After installing all the ink cartridges, close the Scanner unit.
- Pull out the paper upper cassette from the bottom of the printer.
- Move the paper guides in the cassette to the edges, then take a stack of paper and place it in.
- Adjust the guides to the sides of the paper to hold them firm.
- Push the paper cassette into the printer. Go to the printer control panel and configure the paper settings.
- Now, begin the printer software on your computer. You can use the installation CD or download the printer driver from this page.
- When the connection screen opens in the installation wizard, you have to select the preferred connection type and carry out the remaining steps displayed in the installation wizard.
- Now the basic Epson Xp 630 Setup is completed
Epson Xp 630 Driver Windows
- Open the printer’s official support page on your computer.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list and select the Windows OS version.
- Now, you will see a list of drivers available for the Windows Operating System.
- Click on the Download button beside the required driver or driver package.
Epson Xp 630 Driver Mac
- Go to the Epson XP 630 printer’s support page.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list, select your Mac version, and then click Go.
- Click the Download button near the driver and the driver will be downloaded to your Mac.
Epson Xp 630 Manual Download
- Open Epson support page.
- Enter “Epson XP 630” in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- Click the Manuals and Warranty tab.
- Click the link beside the user manual to download it.
Epson Xp 630 Wireless Setup
- To set up your printer over a wireless network using the WPS connection method, your router must support WPS.
- Turn on your router and connect your computer to the router’s Wi-Fi.
- Now, press the Home button on the Epson XP 630 printer control panel.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup option and select OK.
- Select the Push Button Setup (WPS) option and press the OK button.
- Follow the LCD instructions and finish pairing the Printer Epson XP 630 Setup to the wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi, install the printer driver on your computer and add the printer to it.
Epson Xp 630 Airprint
- Using AirPrint, you can print your document on Epson XP 630 from your iPhone or any other iOS device without installing the printer app.
- Make sure the iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- Load paper in the printer.
- Open the document or image on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Share button and select printer. Then select the Epson XP 630 printer.
- Tap Print.
Epson Xp 630 Scan to Computer
- Place the documents to scan on the scanner glass.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer.
- To scan your document to the computer, the scanning software should be installed.
- Now, press the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Use the arrow button and select the Scan option.
- Press the right arrow and select the required Scan to Computer option.
- Select your computer and then press Start to begin scanning.
- These are the instructions for How to scan to computer for Epson Xp 630 Setup.
Epson Xp 630 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the printer issues requires quite some amount of effort. To fix any printer issue, you need to identify the cause first. Only then you can prevent the same issue from occurring again. On this page, we have given the troubleshooting steps for few printer issues. If you are stuck with troubleshooting your printer, immediately click the CALL button you see here and our team will help you with the troubleshooting.
Not Printing Black:
- You may face issues with printing in black if the black ink cartridge is low on ink.
- Open the scanner unit of the Epson printer.
- Press the tab at the rear end of the cartridge and pull it up gently and dispose the cartridge if it is expended.
- Remove the new cartridge from the sealed packaging and hold it by the edges.
- Remove the cap from the cartridge.
- Gently push the cartridge into the black cartridge slot and push it in until it clicks.
- Now, see if you are able to print in black.
Paper Jams occur in three places in the Epson XP 630 printer,
- Auto Duplexer: Press the buttons in the front to release the duplexer. Remove the jammed paper and the fragments from the duplexer.
- Paper cassette: Turn off the printer. Pull out paper cassette 1 or 2 from the printer. Remove the jammed paper from the tray.
- Inside the Printer: Open the scanner unit, remove the jammed paper and the fragments from the printer. Close the scanner unit.
Paper Feed Problems:
- Do not load more papers into the Epson XP 630 setup beyond the tray capacity.
- Make sure the printer supports the media type.
- Take out a lint-free cloth and clean the print rollers. Insert the paper in the tray and start the print job.
Scanner Not Working:
- Make sure the Epson printer is set as the default scanner.
- Check the Connection Settings using Epson Scan Settings.
- Click the Windows (Start) icon and select All apps.
- You have to select Epson Scan settings and make sure the connection is selected. Then click the Test button.
- Ensure not to have multiple versions of the Epson Scan utility installed on your computer.
- Now, we have seen the various troubleshooting issues for Epson Xp 630 Setup.