HP Amp Printer Setup with ease. Having queries? Just contact us, our technical team will help you out.View more
The right place to get the best instructions for setting up the HP Amp printer and download and install the driver, manual absolutely free of cost.View more
The cartridges are an important component to operate the various functions of the printer. Install the cartridges, for getting technical assistance, dial up the toll-free number.View more
Facing issues with your Amp printer? Need not worry, proceed with the simple guidelines provided here to solve the problem or call our technical support team.
HP Solution »
HP AMP printer
HP AMP PRINTER SETUP
The HP Amp Printer Setup helps you easily print and play music directly from a smartphone to a printer featuring the built-in Bluetooth speakers. It can be used by home users who want a printer that combines high-quality audio with an ultra-compact design, and it can be configured to work with smartphones. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. HP.com also accepts returns from its HP AMP PRINTER.
How to Setup the Printer?
- Remove the printer from the box and the plastic wrapper from the printer.
- Plug the power-cord to the HP Amp printer, and connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Install the HP ink cartridges that is in the printer box.
- After loading paper, make sure to select the correct paper size while printing or copying.
- After the HP printer hardware is set up; the user can HP Amp Printer Setup the printing software.
- Never attempt to connect the printer to a system until it is said to do so in the printing software.
- Download the latest version of the printing software from the our website.
- The printer prints an alignment page after the first five pages are printed. Follow the instructions on the alignment page to complete the ink cartridge alignment.
- Move to Bluetooth Audio Connection and Playback to connect your mobile device to the HP AMP Bluetooth speaker.
To set up a HP Amp Printer, first install the ink cartridges, then download the printer software and connect the Bluetooth speaker to the mobile.
Free Printer Driver Download
The HP amp printer driver for Mac and other operating systems, can downloaded from our website.
- HP amp printer driver can downloaded after plugging in the printer.
- The instructions to be followed while downloading the HP AMP PRINTER for MAC and other systems are also available on this website.
- It is always good to start the download when there is an uninterrupted power supply.
- HP AMP PRINTER supports two types of drivers which include: the full feature or full solution driver and the basic driver.
- The full solution driver includes a software which covers the scan and copy settings, change print settings, printer maintenance, troubleshooting, and software update tools.
- The basic driver provides a very restricted set of scan and print functions, including support for Windows and some third party scan apps.
- In a basic driver, the file size is small. Therefore, it is faster to download and HP Amp Printer Setup the driver as compared to the full feature driver. It can be used on PCs that do not meet the minimum system requirements to install the full feature driver.
Printer Repair Manual
The power button is used to turn the printer on or off. Press and hold the button to power on the printer. When the power light is blinking, the printer is receiving and processing a print job. The control panel indicates the wireless status, signal strength, Wi-Fi Direct status, paper-related warnings or other errors, and ink levels. Audio is stopped during printing to enhance the print quality. It automatically resumes shortly after the printing is completed. To pair additional devices, make sure that no other Bluetooth devices are connected to the speaker. Eight paired Bluetooth devices can be stored in the printer memory.
How to Scan a Document on HP Amp Printer?
To scan from Windows 10 device ,which has a camera, use the HP Smart app to scan a photo or printed document with the device camera. The user can use the HP Smart to edit, save, share or print the image. HP Smart provides editing tools, such as crop or rotate, which allows the user to adjust a previously scanned document or photo on their device. To scan from a Android device the user selects to scan using the HP Amp Printer Setup printer .Tap the Settings icon to select the input source, change the scan settings, and tap the Scan icon.
How to Check Cartridge Level on HP Amp Printer?
Almost all HP printers display the toner cartridge and ink levels on the control panel. Look for an cartridge icon to check the status of each cartridge. Check the estimated toner or ink level for a printer connected to a Windows computer. Switch ON the printer and make sure that it is in ready state. Click the printer name from the list of results. The approximate toner or ink levels display on the home screen of the printer software. Install the HP app to check ink levels from a computer, tablet, or mobile phone. You can also check these measures on a mac computer.
How to Change Ink Cartridge?
Replace the empty or low ink cartridges. Use the HP Printer Assistant to align the ink cartridges in Windows. If the user is enrolled to the HP Instant Ink program, then the user will receive special HP Amp Printer Setup printer Instant Ink cartridges. HP Instant Ink is not available in all countries and for all printer models. The printer prints an alignment page with rows of numbered boxes. Each box on the page consists of two set of lines. Use HP Utility to align the ink cartridges in OS X.
HP Amp Printer Default Admin Password
- Open a web browser and type the printer’s IP address in the address field, just as it appears on the Configuration Page, and click Enter.
- After Pressing the Security key, in General Security, set the local administrator password. Keep the username as admin which is default .
- Type the New Password and Verify Password. Navigate to the bottom of the page and click Apply.
- Use these credentials the next time to log in. Another option is to try connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi network, using the link.
Find IP Address of HP Amp Printer
- If the user’s network router changes the printer’s IP address, the printer software HP Amp Printer Setup on the computer may not get updated with the new IP address when trying to print.
- Once set, the address will not change unless the user changes it.
- Once the user sets the manual IP address on the printer, the user may need to use the Updated IP Address utility from the HP printer software.
- The user should uninstall and reinstall the software if the printer is not detected automatically when printing.
- In case the above steps do not work, use the link.
Hpw To Connect The Printer Wireless?
- Before the printer software is installed and connected to a wireless network, check the requirements. Turn on the computer and the router.
- The wireless settings on the printer should be reset so that the connection is completed successfully.
- On the computer the user wants to print from, start the HP printer driver and software HP Amp Printer Setup. After the installation checks your network configuration.
- The connect screen displays your printer and your wireless network SSID with a Join button between them. On the Connect screen, name the printer (Home Office Printer), if desired.
- As soon as HP Easy Start asks access to the selected wireless network keychain on the Mac, Select Allow.
How to Connect Printer to HP Smart App?
- Choose the mobile device which is to be installed with the HP Smart app, and then add the printer.
- Confirm that the Android device is connected to the same wireless network that the current printer is connected to.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and hit Continue. The HP amp printer will get connected to the HP SMART APP.
- If it is not possible to connect the printer to a network, the user can still print directly from the printer using Wi-Fi Direct.
- The HP Smart app allows the user to check printer supplies, view printer information and reports, and change printer settings.
HP Amp Printer Troubleshooting
If the printer is not found at the time of the network driver setup, then use the HP full feature driver on the software installation disc; which has a guided installer to HP Amp Printer Setup. Restart the computer, router, and printer to solve the errors that occur during the printer setup. Make sure that the network is working correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup. After uninstalling the software, go to HP Customer Support to download the current version of the full featured software for the printer.
HP Amp Printer Turn On
- The printer should be taken out of the box and the plastic wrapper needs to be removed from the printer. Do not connect a USB cable.
- The connection to the computer is established during software installation.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer, and plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Install the HP ink cartridges that come in the box with the printer. Load plain paper into the input tray.
- Download the latest version of software from the website. For quality purposes, the printer prints an alignment page after the first five pages are printed.
HP Amp Printer Not Responding
- Reset the printer. Wait until the printer is idle and silent. Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer.
- If the printer has a network or wireless HP Amp Printer Setup, leave it connected. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Once again, connect the power cord to the rear of the printer. Switch on the printer, if it does not turn on automatically.
- The printer might be in a warm up period. The lights of the printer could flash, and the carriage might move.
- Insert the ink cartridges once again, and close the ink cartridge access door. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the printer.
Why HP Amp Printer is Offline?
- Download the latest version of HP Print and Scan Doctor which is specially designed to help solve printer offline conditions.
- Resetting the printing environment can restore the connection to the printer and the device that the user is printing from.
- The default printer driver might have changed from the existing driver.
- It could have changed as a Web Services for the Devices driver to a very similar name. Change the default HP Amp Printer Setup printer driver to the originally installed driver.
- Make sure that the printer is not designed for offline use. Hewlett Packard constantly releases printer updates. Updating the printer firmware might resolve the issue.
How to Clean HP Amp Printer?
- Use the illustrations in your printer manual to clean the printer . Unplug the printer and turn it off. Let it cool down.
- Wipe the excess dust off the nozzles. Blow out the dust around the drum and wire.
- Canned air, a blow dryer, or a vacuum cleaner nozzle can be used. A cotton swab should be dampened by rubbing alcohol.
- After brushing, run a little alcohol over the print head to rinse off the broken bristles. Do not worry as alcohol evaporates very quickly.
- Softly rub the swab through the wire; in order to remove dust that is still on the wire and built-up toner. For HP Amp Printer Setup Issues, Contact us.