HP Deskjet 3700 Setup
The HP Deskjet 3700 Setup process can be done using the procedure that is specified here. Once the initial setup procedure is over, you can make use of the print functions of the HP printer.
Unpack the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- Cut open the seal of the HP Deskjet 3700 printer using a knife.
- From the top part of the package, take out the power cord, ink cartridges, USB cord, manual, and other accessories.
- Next, you have to lift the printer from the package. Remove the styrofoam sheets and the plastic wrap present around the printer.
- Peel off the blue tapes stuck on the inside and outside of the HP Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Connect the HP printer to the power supply using the power cord provided to you.
- Set the preferences according to your choice.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver
Next, download the right set of drivers from this website and install them successfully on your system. Download the full-feature driver and install it to complete HP Deskjet 3700 Setup process. Enter the version of your OS in the textbox provided in this site and then tap the Enter key.Click the Full-Feature Driver Download button to save the drivers to your system.Install it using the prompts that are displayed on your screen.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Windows 7
The instructions below will help you install the printer driver on your system and connect the HP Deskjet 3700 printer to your computer.
- Once you download the drivers from this site, you have to double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click Continue on the Initial screen and then read the Installation Agreement. Agree to it and proceed to the next step.
- The next step is to choose the Setup option. You can go with the Automatic Setup or the Manual setup option.
- The Automatic option will choose the connection method based on the requirements it detects.
- Whereas, the Manual Setup option will allow you to select the connection type that exists between the HP printer and the computer.
- On the Connection Options screen, highlight the checkbox available near the Wireless or the USB option.
- If you want to connect the device a later phase, tick the box near the Connect Later option.
- From the tabular column displayed on the next screen, you have to select the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer.
- Enable or disable the Device Sharing option using the Yes or No button.
- Wait patiently until the network devices and the web services are installed on your system.
- Select the Primary Use from the drop-down list available on the next page. Enter the postal code correctly and then click the Next button.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Mac
To download the HP Deskjet 3700 driver for Mac, perform the following guidelines.
- First, open a new web browser and launch the manufacturer’s site.
- Next, click Drivers & Downloads and then search for the printer.
- Enter the model number of the HP printer that is Deskjet 3700 and click Go.
- Choose the HP printer driver that has to be downloaded.
- Click Download followed by Save.
- The file will be saved in the selected location or Downloads folder.
- Now, power on both the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer and your computer.
- Plug a USB cable to the back of the HP Printer and to the USB port of the computer.
- Close all the programs on the computer that is kept open.
- Open the downloaded driver file and extract the file if required.
- Now, double-click the HP installer file that you downloaded before.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen to complete with the installation process.
HP Deskjet 3700 Manual
The HP Deskjet 3700 manual consists of all the information regarding the such as the printer setup, scanning, copying, printing, troubleshooting. This HP Deskjet 3700 manual can be downloaded from the manufacturer site. Enter the model number of the HP printer, that is Deskjet 3700 and choose the language. Now, the HP Deskjet manual is downloaded at the desired location.
HP Deskjet 3700 Scan Setup
Proceed with the following steps to scan from HP Deskjet.
- Load the original documents on the platen or the scanner glass with the printed side facing down. Make sure to align the glass edges with the guide.
- Now, click HP scan. and then click Scan option.
- Next, if you want to add pages or scan the other side of the document, click the Add Pages icon.
- Load the next document facing down and click Scan on HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer.
- The document can be rotated, cropped, brightness changes can be done by double-clicking the individual pages.
- Once the editing is done, click Save or Send.
HP Deskjet 3700 Scan to Computer
Perform the following guidelines to scan to computer.
- Place the original documents on the scanner glass facing the print side up on the HP Deskjet 3700.
- Next, double-click the printer icon on the desktop.
- If it is Windows 10, click Start on the computer desktop, select All apps, and click HP. Choose the icon with the printer name.
- On Windows 8.1, click the down arrow on the Start screen and choose the printer name.
- If you have a Windows 8 computer, click All apps by clicking a vacant area on the start screen and then choose the printer name.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, tap Start, choose All Programs, click HP. Choose the icon with the printer name.
- Now, click Scan and then choose Scan a Document or Photo on the Printer software.
- Select a scan type and then click Scan.
- Select Save as PDF to save the document as a PDF file.
- Select Save as JPEG to save the document as an image file.
HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup
The guided instructions given below will help you to set up the HP Deskjet 3700 printer through a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method.
- Check if your HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer is ready for the wireless setup.
- Check if your wireless router has a WPS button.
- If yes, then switch on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer and place it near to the Wi-Fi router.
- Enable the WPS connection mode on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer by following the instructions given below.
- Locate the Wi-Fi button on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer, press & hold it until the wireless light starts to flashes.
- After that, press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router within two minutes.
- If the wireless light or blue bar on the printer stops to flash, then it means the device is connected to the wireless network successfully.
- Connect the computer or hand-held device to the same wireless network that the HP Deskjet 3700 printer is connected.
- After that, install the HP Deskjet 3700 printer driver on your computer to finish the wireless setup process.
- Finally, try a test print to check if the HP Deskjet 3700 printer functions.
HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting
The troubleshooting procedure on this page can be used to resolve the common printer issue. The basic troubleshooting methods are given in the product user guide. To know how to fix the common printer issues, follow the troubleshooting instructions given below.
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Offline
To resolve the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer offline issue, perform the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Check if the Use Printer Offline option is disabled on your system.
- Click the Windows icon or Start menu and look for the Devices & Printers option.
- Navigate the cursor towards your HP Deskjet 3700 printer icon and right-click on it.
- Choose the Set as Default Printer option from the menu list.
- After that, click the See what’s printing option in the menu list.
- Click Printer and check if the Pause Printing & Use Printer Offline options are enabled.
- If yes, click the checkboxes beside both the options to uncheck them.
- Now, check if the HP Deskjet 3700 printer offline issue is resolved.
- If the issue persists, then contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button.
HP Deskjet 3700 Not Printing Color Ink
If your HP Deskjet 3700 printer stops printing color prints, then read & proceed with the guided instructions given below to fix it.
- First, check if you’re using genuine HP ink cartridges.
- If not, replace the non-HP cartridge with a genuine one and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the HP printer not printing color ink issue persists, then check estimated ink levels of the cartridges.
- If the ink cartridge is low or empty, then replace or refill the cartridge.
- The replacement cartridges are available in the HP Store, purchase them. Insert them into the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer.
- If you wish to refill the ink cartridges, then get a refill kit from a trusted retail store and fill the cartridge as per the instructions.
Installing Ink Cartridges
- Now, you have to place the ink cartridges in the correct slots.
- Access the cartridge area of the printer and wait till the carriage becomes silent.
- Unwrap the new cartridges from its package and take off the protective film using the orange tab.
- Use only genuine HP ink cartridges to print or copy your documents.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the respective slots and push it till it is seated firmly in its slot.
- Ensure that the carriage is able to move freely after the installation of the cartridge.
Load Paper intoHP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- Extend the input tray of the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup printer.
- Position a few plain papers in the input tray and adjust the paper width guides.
- Make sure that the paper you are loading is compatible with your HP Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Take a test print using your HP Deskjet 3700 printer.