Guide for HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
Proceed with the following steps to set up the HP Deskjet 3755 printer hardware.
- After you purchase the HP Deskjet 3755 printer from the store, remove the protective tapes gently.
- When you open the HP Deskjet 3755 printer box, you will see all the essential components.
- Take the power cord, USB cable, and the installation CD out of the HP Deskjet 3755 printer box.
- Check if the black and the tri-color cartridges of your HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer are delivered to you.
- The user guide manual is attached with your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Once you removed all the components from the box, take your HP Deskjet 3755 printer out carefully.
- Gently, remove the blue tapes around the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Also, make sure to remove any protective covers and the tapes inside your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Follow the manual instructions to insert both the black and the color cartridges in the cartridge access area of the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Use only HP recommended paper to perform the printing function.
- Once you complete the HP Deskjet 3755 printer hardware setup, print a test page.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver
The supported Operating Systems for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver are Windows, Linux, and Mac. The drivers available for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer are Driver-Product Installation Software, Firmware, Software-ePrint, and Utility-Diagnostic Tools. You are strongly recommended to download the HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software after accepting the terms and conditions of the HP product.
HP Deskjet 3755 Manual
The HP Deskjet 3755 manual is available in different languages in the PDF format. When you purchase the HP Deskjet 3755 printer, you will also get the manual as a booklet. The HP Deskjet 3755 Setup manual comprises instructions for performing several printer functions and resolving various printer related problems.
HP Deskjet 3755 Scan Setup
You can use the HP Printer software to perform the scanning function on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer. You can either save the document or share the document using email. The scanned document is in the PDF or JPEG format. Use the HP Deskjet 3755 printer software to scan the document or photo according to the specified scan settings.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3755?
To copy your images or documents, follow the guidelines below.
- Launch the HP Easy Scan software on your system once you find it in the Applications menu.
- The next step is to choose the scan profile.
- Choose the Scan shortcut in the proceeding step by clicking the Scan option on HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer.
- Tap the Scan a Document or Photo option followed by the Create a New Scan Shortcut option.
- Give a name for the scan job and then choose the Scan Shortcut.
- Click Scan.
HP Deskjet 3755 Scan to Computer
- Make sure you have placed the document or photo on the scanner bed.
- Find the printer icon and double-click on it.
- Once the printer software opens, you have to tap the Scan button.
- Click the Scan a Document or Photo option to initiate the scan process.
- The type of scan can be chosen as Save as PDF or Save as JPEG in the next step.
- After the scanning process completes, you can save the scanned files to a location of your choice on the system.
HP Deskjet 3755 Copy Setup
- The initial step in the copying procedure is to position the original documents on the scanner glass.
- Make sure the print side is facing the upward direction. Check if you have placed enough white sheets in the input tray of HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer.
- Tap the Start Copy Black or the Start Copy Color button to initiate the copy process.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
Here are the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup guidelines
- Power ON the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and wait until it initializes.
- Download the HP Smart app on your smartphone and wait until it installs completely. Launch the app.
- Tap the T&C checkbox and then touch Start.
- Tap the + button to search for the nearby printers. If you see a ‘No Printer Found’ message, tap the ‘Set Up a New Printer’ option.
- Tap Allow if the HP Smart app requests permission. Tap the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer.
- Key in the Wi-Fi passphrase after making sure that the correct Wi-Fi SSID is selected. Tap Continue.
- The HP Smart application connects to the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and displays the connection progress on the screen.
- During this time, the Wireless LED glows steadily on the Deskjet printer, indicating that the connection is established.
- If you see a message on the screen stating that the smartphone was not able to connect to the Wi-Fi SSID, tap the Wi-Fi Settings option on the screen.
- Choose the Wi-Fi SSID of the network that is compatible with the Deskjet 3755 printer. Tap Connect -> Continue
- In case the message stating that the HP Service Plugin is missing appears, tap the Continue option. Tap the Install option when the Google Play Store app page opens.
- Select Not Now if you do not want to invite someone else to send print jobs to the Deskjet device wirelessly. Tap the Print a Document option. Tap Allow.
- Set the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s printing preferences on the app’s screen and then tap the Print icon.
- The Deskjet 3755 printer prints the sample page. This completes the wireless setup of the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
If you encounter printing issues when using the HP Deskjet 3755 printer such as connection stops after router replacement, alignment issues, offline printer issue, blank page issues, etc., you can refer to the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s user manual to fix them.
HP Deskjet 3755 Offline
Here are the guidelines to clear the HP Deskjet 3755 printer offline message on a Windows computer.
- Power on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and take a look at the control panel for any error messages. You can refer to the HP Deskjet machine’s user manual and clear these error messages.
- Type the words’ Devices and Printers’ without quotes in the Start menu’s search field. Click the Devices and Printers option. Locate the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer icon and right-click it. Choose the ‘Set as default printer’ option.
- Right-click the HP Deskjet 3755 printer icon again and select the See what’s printing option. Click the Printer option at the top of the HP printer queue window. Deselect the Pause Printing option and Use Printer Offline option.
HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer can stop printing due to many reasons such as connection issues, faulty cables, router issues, and so on. By referring to the error message displayed on the Deskjet machine’s control panel, the user can resolve these issues.
HP Deskjet 3755 Won’t Print Black
If the HP Deskjet 3755 printer stops printing black, you need to follow these steps to resolve this issue.
- Check whether you have installed a genuine black ink cartridge in the HP Deskjet 3755 printer. If a non-genuine HP Deskjet ink cartridge is installed in the printer, it might not get recognized by the HP machine. Consider replacing the non-genuine HP black ink cartridge with a genuine one.
- Check the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer’s black ink level by following these steps. Go to the HP Printer Assistant on your computer and view the Estimated Levels option at the top. If the HP device’s black ink cartridge is low on ink, replace it.
- Lower the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s ink cartridge access door. The printer carriage stops at the center. Press the black ink cartridge’s top surface to release it from its slot. Take the old cartridge out and set it aside for recycling. Take the new black ink cartridge out of the package and remove the orange strip. Install it in the black ink cartridge slot and push it in until it snaps into place. Now, you will need to align the ink cartridge by following the steps given below.
- Ensure that there is sufficient paper in the HP Deskjet printer’s input tray. Open the HP Printer Assistant on your computer. Choose the Maintain Your Printer option and then click the Align Cartridges icon. Locate the A row box where the two lines overlap the most. Choose that box in the HP Printer software and then repeat these steps for all the rows of boxes. This completes the alignment procedure on the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer.
- If these steps do not solve the HP Deskjet black printing issue, try cleaning the printhead and check whether the issue is resolved. If the black printing issue persists, contact our tech support team and get assistance to fix the issue.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printing Blank Pages
If the HP Deskjet 3755 printer prints blank pages, it might be due to reasons such as clogged printheads, incorrect paper usage, and so on. These steps will help you resolve the blank page printing issue on the HP Deskjet device by performing the printhead cleaning process.
- Power on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and wait until it initializes.
- Ensure that there is sufficient paper in the Deskjet machine’s paper tray.
- Open the HP Printer Assistance by double-clicking its icon on the desktop.
- Locate the Maintain Your Printer option and click it.
- On the printer toolbox window, choose the Device Services tab on HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer.
- Select the Clean Cartridges icon and wait until the Print Quality Diagnostic page is printed.
- Check whether the print quality is good enough/blank page issue is resolved. If the ink appears faint, choose the Second-Level Clean option and then click Done when the process is complete.
- If the printhead cleaning does not solve the blank page printing issue, take the print cartridges out of the printer. Wipe the ink nozzles with a lint-free cloth dipped in isopropyl alcohol. Reinstall the ink cartridges and then check whether the blank page issue is resolved. You can contact our tech support team for assistance if the issue persists.