Improve the print quality using this affordable 123.hp.com/laserjet Printer. Print your documents or photos from any location that supports mobile printing solutionsView more
Unboxing is the primary step followed after purchasing the printer. Here are the steps to be carried out during the setup process.View more
Laserjet printers use toner cartridges for printing. Check the toner level in the printer using different methods . Use the control panel of the printer to check the toner level.View more
Troubleshooting is done when the printer encounters an issue. There are different types of issues starting from printing to connection…
HP Solution »
123.hp.com/laserjet Printer Models
Improve the print quality using this affordable Laserjet Printer. Print your documents or photos from any location that supports mobile printing solutions. Print on a wide range of media from plain papers to legal sized. Modify spot colors and use them on the documents with the help of basic color match settings. Most color laser prints support duplex printing. This type of printing saves [Redundancy] time and paper cost. A default USB connection is available in most laser color printers. Avail the rich printing option at a low running cost. Conserve energy up to 70% using the Auto On/Off technology.
HP Laserjet Printer Solutions
Are you facing an issue with your laserjet printer? We are here to solve most of your printer issue through remote assistance. For any printer related issue, feel free to contact us. Click on the click to call option to speak to our technical experts.
HP Laserjet Printers Models List
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M132a Printer
HP Laserjet Pro P1108 printer
HP Laserjet 1020 Plus Printer
HP Laserjet Pro CP1025 Colour Printer
How to Setup HP Laserjet Printer?
Unboxing is the primary step followed after purchasing the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer. Here are the steps to be carried out during the setup process.
- Tear the tape on top of the box to open it. Remove all packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Take the device out of the box. Place it on a flat surface. Unlock the input tray door. Drag the dust cover from the printer and remove the packing materials inside it.
- Slide the sides of the dust cover. Press the dust cover’s sides inwards till they fix into place. Change the hinge pins in the input tray.
- Shove the pins into the slots till they snap into place. Raise the dust cover. Move the paper width and length guides to their farthest position.
- Push plain paper with the print side facing upwards into the input tray and move the stack inward until it stops.
- Adjust the guides and start the connection process. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Choose the country/region and language on the printer’s control panel.
Free HP Laserjet Driver Download
A Driver needs to be installed on the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer after connecting it to the system. The download and installation steps are mentioned below.
- Turn on all devices such as the printer and system. The setup file format varies based on the operating system.
- Download the driver file from this website at free of cost. Click the link to begin the installation process.
- Do not turn off the system during the download process. Observe the download status on the browser’s notification bar.
- After downloading, locate the setup file in the system. Run the file on the system by clicking the Open option.
- Some of the downloaded files may be in zip format. Uncompress the files . Find the setup file in the list and click on it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Select the Custom option to avoid the download of unnecessary applications.
- Install it based on the instructions mentioned in the screen. Choose the mode of connection based on the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer specifications.
- Click the Finish option to complete the installation process. Try to print from the printer to check if the driver is installed properly.
123.HP.com/Laserjet Printer Repair Manual
A repair manual is not available for any Laserjet printers as it is confidential. If you need to repair the printer, call our technical support team at the toll-free number. The number is mentioned above. If you need an installation guide, click on the link given below to start the download process. A User manual for the printer contains all details from the setup to troubleshooting steps. The steps for the setup procedure are available for Windows and Mac operating systems. The manual is available in the PDF format. Use the User manual index to locate the topics in the printer. Click the page number on the index page to move to the respective page.
123.HP.com/Laserjet Printer How to Scan?
Scan a document or photo using the scanning software on the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer’s control panel. Clean the scanner glass using a cloth. Place the document or photo with the printed side facing the scanner glass. If the printer contains an Automatic Document Feeder, insert the paper into it. Do not insert any photos into the tray to avoid damage to the printer or tray. Press the Scan option to start the scanning process. If the printer does not contain a Scan button, move to the scanning software in the system to edit the scan settings. Press Scan to start the scanning process.
How to Check Cartridge Level on 123.hp.com/laserjet Printer?
Laserjet printers use toner cartridges for printing. Check the toner level in the printer using different methods . Use the control panel of the printer to check the toner level. Locate a cartridge icon on the panel to verify the status of each cartridge. Browse for HP Solution Center in the Windows system. Select it from the list of results. Wait till the HP Solution Center displays. Check for the estimated ink level on the home screen. View the printer and Scanners option under System Preferences . Choose the printer’s name from the list of available results. Select the Supply level option to view the estimated ink level.
How to Change Ink Cartridge on 123.HP.com/Laserjet Printer?
Elevate the scanner assembly and top cover. Take the 123.hp.com/laserjet toner cartridge out of the slot. Purchase the cartridges from HP SureSupply. Take the new toner cartridge out of the package. Recycle the older cartridges. Find the orange cap on the cartridge. Pull the cap to remove it from its place. Hold both sides of the toner cartridge and shake the toner for even distribution. Move the tab to the left side of the cartridge until the tab breaks. Drag it until the sealing tape gets removed . Align and push the cartridge into its slot until it is firmly seated.
HP laserjet Printer Default Admin Password
- Print the network test page to obtain the printer’s IP address. Type it on the browser tab to open the Embedded Web Server.
- The page contains admin user name and password. The default user name is admin that may be set up by any other users.
- If the password is no longer available, reset the password using 123.hp.com/laserjet printer’s control panel. Go to the Security tab on the page.
- Click the local administrator password in the General Security. Use the default password as admin.
- Type the New password and verify it by clicking the Verify password option. Click Apply to save the changes made.
How to Find IP Address of HP Laserjet Printer?
- Use the printer’s control panel to find IP address of the hp laserjet printer. Based on the printer model, the buttons may vary.
- Press the Menu or Setup button on the printer’s control panel. Make use of the buttons on the control panel to scroll to the Networking or Network Setup option.
- Select the TCP/IP, IP address or Network Status option to see the IP address settings. The other method to identify the IP address is mentioned below.
- Insert plain paper into the input tray. Navigate to the Home Screen of the printer’s control panel. Press Setup-> Reports-> Network Configuration.
- Through this method takes a printout of the Network Report page which contains all details regarding the printer’s network settings.
HP Laserjet Wireless Setup
- Keep the network name and password ready prior to connecting the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer to a wireless network.
- Turn on all the devices. Establish a connection between the printer and the system to the same wireless network. Unplug the USB cable if it is plugged to the printer.
- If you have connected using a USB connection, change the connection to the wireless network, if necessary.
- Download and install the printer driver on the system. Click the Connect through a wireless network option if prompted.
- After the installation process, try to print a configuration report to verify the connection status.
123.hp.com/laserjet Wi-Fi Setup
- Verify if the printer supports the Wi-Fi Direct option. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Go to the Control Panel of your Windows system. Select the Settings option and choose Devices-> Printers and Scanners.
- Select the Add a printer or scanner option. Click the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option .
- Choose the printer’s name with DIRECT before it and select the Add Device to open the WPS PIN window. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer model.
- Type the PIN and select the Next option to complete the connection and basic 123.hp.com/laserjet printer setup.
HP Laserjet Troubleshooting Issue
Troubleshooting is done when the printer encounters an issue. There are different types of issues starting from printing to connection. When you face a printing issue, it may be due to low ink level, incompatible cartridges, paper jam, etc. If it is a connection issue, it may be due to a weak signal strength, outdated drivers and firmware, etc. For all the above issues, the primary step is to perform a rebooting process. It should be done on all the devices such as printer, system and router. If you are unable to resolve the issue, call our technical support team to fix it instantly.
How to Solve HP Laserjet Printer Not Printing Issue?
- After updating the Windows 7 to its latest version,. This issue occurs due to the improper removal of printer driver from the system.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer’s rear. Select the Windows icon on the taskbar. Click All Programs-> HP. Select the folder for the HP Product. Select the Uninstall option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the product. Uninstall the drivers and the driver package from the system.
- Select the Windows icon on the Windows taskbar. Type print in the Search Program and files text box.
- Select the Print Management icon in the window. Double-click the Print Servers option in the left pane. Select Remove and click OK for uninstallation.
Why HP Laserjet Printer Not Responding?
- Resetting the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer is the primary solution to solve the printer not responding issue. Try to do a hard reset.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Wait till the printer is idle and silent prior to proceeding.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer’s rear. If it is connected to a wireless network, leave it as it is .
- Uninstall the ink cartridges and unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and the wall socket.
- Wait for 60 seconds and connect one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket. After a while, try to print.
How to Solve HP Laserjet Printer Offline Issue?
- A Printer offline message is an error message that displays on the printer’s control panel due to lack of communication between the printer and the system.
- Download and install the Windows compatible HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the 123.hp.com/laserjet printing and scanning related issues automatically.
- Set the currently used printer as a default one to avoid miscommunication with the other devices in the printer’s list.
- Ensure that the printer and the system are connected to the same wireless network. Do not connect the printer to a guest or host network.
- If the printer is unable to connect to a wireless network, use the printer’s wireless direct connection to print.
How to Clean 123.hp.com/laserjet Printer?
- To clean the printer, clean the pickup roller, paper path, print cartridge area and the exterior.
- Prior to cleaning these parts , unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Use a clean and damp cloth to wipe the dust or smudges on the different parts of the printer.
- Make sure that you do not touch the black sponge transfer roller in the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer; as it leads to damage .
- Clean the paper path- Insert plain paper into the input tray. Open Properties-> Device Settings-> Cleaning Page-> Start to begin the cleaning page.
How to Solve HP Laserjet Printer Failure?
- A Printer failure message is accompanied by an error code which displays on the printer’s control panel.
- Check if there is any jammed paper in the printer. Use a flashlight to locate it. Remove the paper with the help of both hands.
- If there are obstructions in the carriage path, remove them and verify if the carriage moves freely across the carriage path.
- Improper alignment of ink cartridges may cause a carriage issue. Remove and reinsert the ink cartridges to ensure that they are installed properly.
- Try to print a status report to ensure that the cartridges are working properly. If there is no error code in the printer’s control panel, reset the printer.
How to Solve HP Laserjet Printhead Error?
- A damaged printhead may be the main reason for the printhead problem. This issue does not allow the printer to print.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printhead- Open the ink cartridge access door. Uninstall the ink cartridges and place it on a piece of paper.
- Raise the ink latch until it clicks into its place. Remove the printhead and clean it using a damp cloth to remove the smudges on it.
- Do not place the ink cartridges in open air for more than 30 minutes as it may lead to clogs and ink system failure.
- If the issue persists, reset the 123.hp.com/laserjet printer to resolve the issue. For more details, contact us.