HP LASERJET PRO MFP M130FN SETUP
HP laserjet pro m130fn is a multi-functional printer. The printing speed is high. The printer can print up to 23 pages per minute. Its a monthly duty cycle is 10,000 pages. The Input tray has a capacity of 150 sheets and the output tray handles up to 100 sheets of paper. The Hp laserjet pro m130fn setup supports various mobile printing solutions. The Automatic Document Feeder has a capacity of 35 sheets. It is intended to be used in home and micro offices. The Jet Intelligence technology prints more pages with high quality. Only original HP toner cartridges can be used on this printer.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Driver
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn driver enables the printer to work with the computer’s operating system. The driver controls the data to be printed. It communicates with the printer to produce quality printouts. Download the driver directly from our website. The drivers are necessary for the effective functioning of the 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m130fn printer. Based on your requirements, download the full feature driver or the basic driver. If the driver is not installed, it may lead to issues in the printing process.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Manual
The manual, commonly called as a user guide is a communication document that guides users on how to use a particular device. The instructions on HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup the printer can be obtained from the manual. The procedures available in the manual are helpful for the users to operate the printer without facing any issue. The troubleshooting section in the manual contains the instructions to solve the errors that occur in the printer. The hard copy of the manual is provided with the hp m130fn printer or download the manual directly from our website.
Printer Driver Download
- The driver is required to access the full features of the printer. There are two methods of driver installation.
- The first method is using the installation CD provided during shipment of the printer. Ensure that your Laptop or PC has a disc drive in it. Place the CD into the drive. A set of files appear.
- Enable the AutoPlay feature to display the set of files automatically. Make sure that enough storage is available on the computer.
- If the storage is not sufficient, the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup printer driver cannot be downloaded. The setup file extension is .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- Wait till the download completes. Locate the file in the Downloads folder. If the CD is misplaced or the driver is outdated, download it from our website.
- Double-click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and select the mode of connection as wired or wireless.After installing the driver, check if your printer’s name is added to the list of available printers.
- If the name of your printer is not available, uninstall and reinstall the driver. If you face any issues in the driver download process, contact our technical support team, they provide chat as well as voice support.
First Time Printer Setup
- The setup process is necessary to perform the basic functions of the printer.
- It involves unboxing the printer, installing ink cartridges, establishing the power connection, loading the papers, etc.
- Tear the seal and open the box. The user guide and HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup CD are provided in the box. Take the printer out of the box.
- Ensure that there no damages on the printer. Remove all the protective covers from the printer and set them aside for recycling.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface and ensure that it meets all requirements like temperature, humidity etc.
- Open the dust cover and remove the tapes present on it. Align the dust cover and push the pins into its slot until it reaches into place.
- Connect one end of the power cord at the rear of the 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m130fn printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Initialize the basic settings for your printer.
- Enter the name of your country/region, on the printer’s control panel. Mention the date and time if prompted and click OK.
- Pull the input tray and load sufficient plain papers and push it until it reaches the ends of the tray.
- The printer is provided with one black color cartridge. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup the toner to complete the setup process. For any doubts regarding the setup process, contact us.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Toner
Toner cartridges are used in hp m130fn Laserjet printers. It holds the printing materials for the printer. The toner cartridge contains a powder that is used to form text and graphics on a page. It is a dry powder present with plastic components that enable it to stick to the drum and the printed paper once the toner gets charged electrically. The toner cartridges last for 200 pages or more. Depending upon the print load and the size of the cartridge, toner cartridges have to be replaced after printing 1000 pages. Use toner cartridges that are compatible with your printer. Replace the cartridges if the printouts look faded or stripes occur on it.
Replacing Toner Cartridge on Printer
- Replace the toner cartridges if the ink level is low or the very low message gets displayed on the printer’s control panel.The cartridge is low or very low message gets displayed on the computer’s screen.
- The signs which indicate that the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup printer toner cartridge needs to be displayed are toner light is ON, attention light is blinking, toner or 08 lights blinks alternatively.
- Lift the scanner assembly of the Hp pro m130fn printer.Open the top cover and remove the toner cartridge from its slot.Keep the old toner cartridge aside for recycling.Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Place the new toner cartridge inside the printer and push it until the cartridge gets seated firmly. Close the top cover unit of the 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m130fn printer and lower the scanner assembly.Now, the new toner cartridge is installed, and the printer is ready to carry out its functions.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Scan Software
The full feature HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn driver package includes the HP Scan software which performs all the scanning functions for the hp laserjet pro m130fn printer. The HP Solution Center software can also be used to perform scanning functions from the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup printer or the computer. This includes scanning functions like changing the quality settings and save as PDF. For Windows 8 and 10 devices, download the HP Scan and Capture application from the Microsoft store. The HP Scan and Capture is a free application. Using these various scan applications, you can make edits like resolution, color, etc to the scanned image. You can also send the scanned image to your email. The HP Smart app which includes the various scanning tools can also be downloaded .
Quick Steps for Scan HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup
- The HP Scan software is used to initiate scanning on your computer. The scanned file can be saved as an image or can be sent to another software application.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software. In Windows 8.1: Click the Start option present in the lower right corner of the screen and select the name of your printer.
- For Windows 8: On the Start screen, right-click on an empty area. Click All Apps on the app bar and choose the name of your printer.
- For Windows 7 or Windows XP: Click Start and select the All Programs option. Click HP and select the icon of your printer and open HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Scan option and select Scan a Document or Photo in the HP Printer Assistant.
- In the Settings menu, make any edits to the scanned image like color, resolution if necessary. Click the Scan option.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Duplex Scanning
The duplex scanning is a feature that scans a sheet of paper on both the sides.
- The automatic duplexer scans both the pages automatically. However, the automatic duplexer is absent in HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup printer.
- Hence, manual duplex scanning can be done. Install the HP Scan application. Open the app and load the document in the ADF.
- Click the Scan option in the upper right corner of the screen. Click Show Details to choose options that are suitable for your HP Printer scan.
- In the scan type choose Document. Click Document Feeder in the source. Select Scan on both sides of the page and click Continue. The 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m130fn printer scans one side of the document.
- An information box appears that prompts you to keep the other side of the page without turning it over, rotate and place it in the feeder.
- Place the other side of the document in the feeder and click Continue. The second page gets scanned. Repeat the above steps to scan the other pages.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Scan as PDF
- Use the HP Scan software to save multiple pages or photos into a single PDF file. Install the Adobe Reader software on your computer to create PDF scanned files.
- Use the PDF related shortcuts to save multiple documents into one file. Keep the resolution setting as 300 DPI or even lower.
- In Windows, search for HP and click the model of your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup printer to open the HP Printer Assistant. Click Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan software.
- Click Document to File or the Save as PDF shortcut to scan the file. Use the Automatic Document Feeder to scan multiple pages and click Save to save the pages to a single file automatically.
- If you use the scanner glass to scan, load the next page or photo into the it. Click the plus button in the HP Scan software preview window to scan the next file. Repeat the above-mentioned steps until all the pages are scanned and click the Save option.
- In the Save As Type menu confirm that PDF file format is selected. Change the name of the file and the folder to save the scanned image and click the Scan option.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Installation Issues
- There are several installation issues that occur in a printer. These issues may be due to several reasons.
- Ensure that you have installed the driver that is compatible with the type of operating system used.
- One of the common installation issues is the print jobs are sent to the wrong printer.
- To solve this issue make sure that your printer is set as the default printer and try to print again.
- Check if the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn driver is outdated or for latest updates, uninstall and reinstall the driver again from our website.
- If the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130fn Setup issues persist, contact our technical support team to solve the issue.