- Hp Officejet Pro 8025e Printer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025E PRINTER SETUP
Have you recently bought the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer? If you are unaware of the printer setup, let’s have a look at this article. It describes how to set up the printer for the first time, how to download the driver, scan, connect over a wireless network, and fix the common issues that can arise in this printer.
HP OFFICEJETPRO 8025E FIRST-TIME SETUP
With a relatively fast and high-print quality printer, you can do wonders at your workplace. If you are new to the first-time setup, keep reading the instructions below.
Hp Officejet Pro Hardware setup
- Start by taking out the printer from the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Using the provided power cord, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- When the printer gets powered on automatically, select your language and region on the touchscreen panel.
- Next, open the front cover and lift the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to become idle.
- Unpack the cartridges and remove the protective tapes from them.
- Install each cartridge into the carriage and close the scanner unit.
- Once the ink system gets initialized, open the main paper tray.
- Slide apart the paper guides and insert a stack of plain sheets into the tray.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper guides and push the tray back into the printer.
- Open the paper output tray and wait for the alignment page to be printed automatically.
Hp Officejet Pro Software setup
Once you have completed the hardware setup for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer, proceed to the software installation. Usually, the software installation process is carried out using the installation disc that came with your printer package. If your computer doesn’t have a CD/DVD drive or doesn’t support the installation disc, download the driver and install it on your computer.For assistance in installing the HP printer driver, reach our technical experts through the call option on this page.
HP OFFICEJETPRO 8025E DRIVER DOWNLOAD
A driver might help you make the connection between your printer and computer. Moreover, the driver acts as a communication bridge between the devices. If you are looking for a clear-cut way to download the HP printer driver, then this page will guide you on how to get it done within a few minutes.
HP OFFICEJETPRO 8025E DRIVER DOWNLOAD ON WINDOWS
Attention Windows Users! No need to install the built-in Windows driver when HP Smart is available in the Microsoft Store and the official HP site. This section teaches you how to download the driver for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer from the official HP site.
- To begin with, launch the browser app on your Windows computer.
- Go to the official HP site and enter your printer’s model number in the search field.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab from the left-side panel.
- Wait for HP to detect your Windows OS version automatically.
- Click the Install button below the HP Smart app.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- If you wish, you can get the HP Easy Start Printer Setup software instead of the HP Smart app from the HP site.
HP OFFICEJETPRO 8025E DRIVER DOWNLOAD ON MAC
HP provides an HP Smart app, particularly for Apple devices. Using the HP Smart app, you can add your printer to your Mac and enjoy seamless printing/scanning. Learn how to download the HP Smart app on your Mac from the official HP site by following these steps.
- Start by launching the default browser on your Mac.
- Visit the official HP site.
- Type ‘HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e’ in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the tab named Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- Wait until your macOS version is detected automatically.
- Pick the HP Smart app from the available list and click Install.
Now, the app gets downloaded on your Mac.
HP OFFICEJETPRO 8025E INK CARTRIDGES REPLACEMENT
In case your printer is running out of ink, then replacing the cartridges will make your print quality better. But make sure to check the estimated ink levels before replacing all the cartridges. The particular reason for this circumstance is to avoid replacing the cartridge that has enough ink.
Checking the estimated ink levels
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to the touchscreen control panel.
- Touch the Ink icon to determine the ink levels.
- Alternatively, you can check the ink levels from your computer using the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool.
Replacing the cartridges
- With the printer turned on, lower the front door.
- Open the cartridge access door and take out the expended cartridges from the carriage.
- Unpack the new cartridges.
- Remove the protective tapes and seals from the cartridges.
- Install the new cartridges into the carriage, close the cartridge access door, and close the front door.
HP OFFICEJETPRO 8025E SCAN TO COMPUTER
Scanning made easy! With your All-in-One printer, you can scan any documents. To use the scan to computer feature, you have to configure the scan settings. Keep reading to execute the scan function.
Enabling the Scan to a computer feature
- On your Windows computer, open the HP printer software from the Start menu.
- Click the Print, Scan & Fax tab in the window that appears.
- Click Scan and choose the Manage Scan to Computer option.
- Finally, click Enable to turn on the Scan to a computer feature.
Scanning using the printer control panel
- First, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- If necessary, insert the original document into the ADF.
- Ensure that your printer is powered on.
- Next, connect your printer and computer via a USB cable or over a wireless network.
- Go to the printer control panel.
- Touch the Scan icon and select the Computer option.
- Pick your computer name from the available list and touch Start Scan.
Now, the document will be scanned and a copy of it will be saved to the connected computer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025E WIRELESS SETUP
When it comes to connectivity, HP provides several options to its users. Among USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Ethernet, the Wi-Fi connection has various methods to connect the printer to your network router. This section describes how to perform the wireless setup for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer using the WPS Push Button configuration.
Wireless setup using the printer control panel
- Before starting the wireless setup, verify if your router supports WPS.
- Next, place your printer close to your router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- Touch the Settings icon on the printer control panel.
- Select Wireless Settings and choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- When the printer prompts you to start the WPS operation, go to your router.
- Press the WPS button and hold it until the LED on the router flashes.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
Connecting devices wirelessly
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Download and install the HP Smart app.
- Launch the app and accept the license agreements.
- Sign in to your HP account. If you don’t have an account, create a new one.
- Pick the option to add a new printer.
- Let the app detect your printer from the network devices.
- If your printer is not detected, select the Wireless option as your connection type and click Next.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the wireless setup.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025E TROUBLESHOOTING
Troubleshooting made easy! With a team of technical experts, you will get your issues fixed in no time. If you find any problem with your printer, reach our technical experts to get into action. If you want to troubleshoot the printer issues on your own, then go through the troubleshooting steps given on this page.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025E NOT WORKING
Is your printer not working as expected? Probably there might be issues with the printer settings. Sometimes, it can happen even by a small mistake. Let’s identify the actual cause before engaging in troubleshooting.
Not turning on
- If your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer is not turning on, check the power cord at both end ports.
- Verify if the printer is connected to a stable power supply.
- If necessary, try to connect the power cord to a different electrical outlet.
- If the printer is not printing any documents, check if the connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- Check the print settings and make the necessary changes.
- Make sure that your printer is loaded with enough paper.
- Check if there’s an error message on the touchscreen panel. If so, resolve it to get your printer back to work.
- If your printer is not scanning as expected, check the original document loaded in the ADF or placed on the scanner glass.
- Fix the connection issue between your printer and computer.
- Verify if the scan settings are correct.
- If the problem remains unsolved, remove and reinstall the HP scan software.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025E IS NOT ONLINE
If your HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer status is not online on your Windows computer, follow these steps to get it back online.
Fix the connection issue
- Firstly, check if the USB cable connecting your printer and computer is firmly plugged into the ports.
- In case you have connected the devices over a wireless network, check the wireless connection strength and credentials by printing a wireless test report.
- Use the diagnostic tool—HP Print and Scan Doctor—to detect and fix the connection issues automatically.
Set printer as default
- Open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer’s icon.
- If you find no checkmark, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Now, the printer status should say online.
- If the printer status is still offline, disable the Use Printer Offline option.
Restart Print Spooler
- Start by launching the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Type ‘services.msc’ in the text field and hit the Enter key.
- Locate and select the Print Spooler service in the window that appears.
- Right-click the service and select the Restart option.
- Exit Windows Services and restart your computer.
- Now, the printer status should go online.
We hope that the above solutions and steps would have cleared your doubts about the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer. For further assistance, feel free to reach our technical experts.