The 123.hp.com/ojpro printer models are easy to use and has a stylish and sleek design. Fulfill your printing, scanning and other functions using this single versatile device.View more
Looking for excellent procedures for setting up your HP OJPRO Printer. This is the exact place. For any clarifications, just call the toll-free number.View more
The printer ink is necessary for carrying out the effective print functions of the HP Officejet Pro Setup within a limited time frame. Using these cartridges, you can get accurate and crisp results.View more
Get your various printer issues solved by just following the simple guided instructions provided right here. For any queries, call our technical assistant team to solve the errors.View more
HP Solution »
Officejet Pro Printer
Hp Officejet pro setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro printers are solely designed for business purpose with an advancement in the ink-jet technology. The speed, performance, and quality of the HP OfficeJet Pro printers are approximately equal to color laser printers. The printing cost per page is 50% lesser when compared to the LaserJet printers. No matter what your office work is, the OfficeJet Pro printers help to increase the speed and reliability of the particular work. They also help to keep your business moving with printing speeds of up to 17ppm and they include a variety of hassle-free features that produces professional quality printing with an ease. The HP Officejet Pro Setup deliver the lowest cost per page, brilliant photo-quality prints, and easy networking for your small workplace in its equivalent class. They also ensure fast and versatile wide-format printing for your micro and small businesses.
HP Officejet Pro Printer Models
Setting up the Hp Officejet Pro printer series involves unboxing, establishing power and network connections, loading paper into the input tray, insertion of ink cartridges, and installing the printer driver.
Quick Steps for HP Officejet Pro Setup
- Open the package and take the accessories out of it.
- Take the printer out and remove it from the Styrofoam packing.
- “Remove” all other stickers and packing materials from the printer.
- “Check” if all the accessories are delivered without any damage.
- “Connect” the printer to a power supply using the power cable and set your preferences after the printer’s display turns on.
- “Pull” the input tray, load it with appropriate papers, push it back in and open the door of the ink cartridge.
- “Keep” the “ink cartridges” out of the package and insert them one by one by sliding into the ink slots.
- “Ensure” to insert the cartridges into the designated ink slot and “Close the ink cartridge” access door and the scanner lid.
- Print an alignment page to check the ink flow and connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer to your network through the Wi-Fi feature.
- “Connect” the computer you use to the same network and print a network test report to check the connection status.
Printer Driver Download
Driver files are vital for a printer to function. Following steps are a brief description about how to download and install the driver files in the HP OfficeJet Pro printers.
Quick Steps for Hp Officejet Pro Driver Download
- There are various driver files available for the OfficeJet Pro printers that can be downloaded from our website for free.
- Click the Search box at the top of the page and type your OfficeJet Pro printer model in the box.
- The browser will display a list of available items that matches your search.
- Double-click the Driver link and you will be redirected to the printer’s Driver Download page.
- Click the Driver Download link or button on the page and the website will redirect to the Downloads page.
- Surf the page and locate the 123.hp.com/ojpro driver file that matches the requirements of the Operating system currently installed.
- Click the Download option next to the chosen driver file and it will be downloaded on your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file, right-click on it, and select the Run option from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts on your computer display to complete the installation process.
Printer Software Install Guide
The HP OffcieJet Pro printers are accompanied by an installation disc that contains driver files and other HP software. The installation disc can be used to install the driver files on your computer. Eject the DVD drive from the computer. Insert the disc into the drive and push it in. Open the DVD drive on your computer. Expand the folder named as your Operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux). Click the folder containing the driver files for the currently installed Operating system. Locate the driver setup file, right-click, and select the Run option from the drop-down menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. If the installation disc is lost, download the 123.hp.com/ojpro driver files using the download link on our website. Repeat the installation procedure to install the software.
HP Officejet Pro Airprint Setup
Establish the power connection for the printer and turn it on. Turn on the Wi-Fi feature on the printer by tapping the Wi-Fi icon. Launch the HP Smart mobile application on your Apple or iOS device. Tap Register or Add Printer on the printer’s start screen. The application creates a ‘Hotspot’ (wireless tethering network) for the closer devices to connect. The printer will detect and connect to the network by itself. Confirm whether both the network id matches. If the auto connection is not successful or the printer does not respond by itself , then opt for the preferred local network. The printer is displayed on the screen after the connection is established successfully. Next set up the AirPrint app. Select a document or an image of your choice to print, and then tap the Action icon to display the options under Menu. Open the document and tap Print. Choose When the ‘Printer Options’ menu appears, tap the ‘Select Printer’ option. Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro printer from the list on the screen. Tap Print and the document prints.
HP Officejet Pro Setup Ink Assist
The two methods available to deliver ink are On-axis and Off-axis ink delivery system. On-axis ink delivery – This ink delivery system positions the ink supplies directly above the printhead. The ink supply is stored in individual containers or containers that are integrated with printheads. This method minimizes the evaporation of ink during printing. Off-axis – This method is used to supply large amount of ink to the cartridge. The ink cartridge is connected to the printhead by a set of tubes. A pressurization system pushes the ink into the printhead through the tubes. The tubes are covered with multiple protective layers that allows the smooth flow of ink between the components.
HP Officejet Pro Cartridges Solution
The HP OfficeJet Pro printers have two cartridges – one black color ink cartridge and one tricolor (cyan, magenta, and yellow) ink cartridge. The color ink is dye based and the black ink is pigment-based. The 123.hp.com/ojpro printer ink cartridge must be purchased from the manufacturer or from a trusted seller. Always use genuine HP ink cartridges. While inserting the ink cartridges, follow the guidelines that are mentioned in the previous topic. Remember to insert the ink cartridges into the designated slot. Replace the cartridge, once it is drained or decreases below the actual level. It is better if you replace both the cartridges if any one of the cartridge is dried. Send the old cartridges to the manufacturer for recycling.
How Do I Connect HP Officejet Pro Printer to Mac?
- Establish a firm connection between the printer and a working power source, employing a transmission line.
- Wired network connection – Connect the devices with the router using an Ethernet cable. You can use the network hub for multiple connections.
- Click the Apple menu within the system. Choose the ‘System Preferences’ choice from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Hardware menu, double-click and open the ‘Print & Fax’ or ‘Printers & Scanners or ‘Print & Scan’ choice.
- Locate the ‘+’ icon on the mid-left panel of the display. Click the icon. Select the default option and wait for few minutes.
- The computer displays the list of accessible printers that are connected to the network hub. Choose your printer from the list.
- Choose a destination folder for the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer. The printer uses this folder to store the source files and the default settings.
How to Change Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro Setup?
- Open the ink cartridge access door using the edge handles and wait till the carriage shifts to the center position.
- Take the old cartridge out of its slot and send it to the printer manufacturer for recycling. Repeat the same with the other cartridge too.
- Elevate the input tray out and load it with few papers. Keep the newly purchased ink cartridge out of the package.
- Pull the peel-off tab backward and remove the protective tape on it. Touch only the black plastic area on the cartridge and confirm the same.
- Insert the cartridge by sliding it into its designated ink slot. Insert the tricolor cartridge into its respective slot.
- Close the ink tank cover and the cartridge access door. Print a test report to check the ink flow and alignment.
HP Officejet Pro Wireless Setup
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer by force pressing the Power button. Enable the Wi-Fi feature on the printer by pressing the Wireless button.
- If the Wireless button is not available, activate the Wi-Fi feature by sliding the toggle switch under the Wireless settings menu.
- Ensure that your router is turned on and provides strong internet connection. Wait till the printer connects to the network.
- You can also connect the printer to your network through the Ethernet cable accompanied by the printer.
- Insert the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the printer. Type the password if prompted and the connection will be established.
Printer Scan Setup
- Connect the printer to a working power supply using the power cable accompanied by the printer and turn on it.
- Power on your router and ensure that it provides a strong internet connection. Connect your printer computer to the router.
- If it is a USB connection, insert the USB cable to the USB ports on the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer and computer.
- Take a document to scan. Lift the scanner lid and place the side to be printed on the flatbed glass pane.
- Push the scanner lid against the paper until it reclines on it. Press the Scan icon on the printer.
- The document will be scanned and displayed on the computer. If the printer does not have a Scan icon, click the File menu on the computer and select the Scan option.
HP Officejet Pro Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet Pro printers are versatile and dynamic. The printer series does not frequently cause problems due to the inclusion of advanced technology. Yet, there are slight issues and errors that causes the printer to malfunction. The issues can be easily overcome with the troubleshooting steps provided on the HP OfficeJet Pro troubleshooting page. The contents given below are the guided measures to be followed in order to perform the troubleshooting process. If you still find difficulties in resolving the issues, feel free to contact our technical executive.
How to Fix Officejet Pro Won’t Turn On?
- Check the 123.hp.com/ojpro connection – If it is a USB connection, verify whether the cable is connected properly into working USB ports.
- If it is a wireless connection, check whether both the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Perform uninstalling and re-installing process of the printer’s FULL feature driver software on your computer.
- Click the Start menu on your computer and open the Control Panel. Expand the Device Manager and click the Programs menu.
- Locate the FULL feature software installed in the system, right-click and select ‘Uninstall’ from the drop-down menu.
- Download and save the latest version of the software using the download link on our website. Install and Run it offline.
- Check whether the issue has been resolved. You can also contact our tech executive by dialing the Toll-Free number.
How to Reset HP Officejet Pro Printer?
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button. Wait till the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer sets idle after completing the initialization.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer’s power port and unplug the cord from the power socket.
- Wait for a few minutes and plug the power cord directly into a working wall power outlet.
- Reconnect the other end to the printer’s power port. Wait and see if the printer turns on by its own if not turn it on automatically.
- Connect the printer to a network and print a network test report to check the network name and connection status.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro Printer Offline Issue?
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility tool on your computer using the link provided on this site.
- Locate the file named HPPSdr.exe. Right-click the file and select the ‘Run as administrator’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Open the HP tools page, click the Start button on it and select your 123.hp.com/ojpro printer model from the list.
- If your printer model is not listed, restart the printer. After it turns on, click the ‘Retry’ option on the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. After resolving, click ‘Fix Printing’ and the utility tool will automatically resolve the issue.
How to Fix Printer Not Printing Issue?
- When the printer fails to print, the reasons might be the following: low ink level, paper jam, or printhead problem.
- Download and install the HP Printer Assistant software using the download link provided on our website.
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro Setup to the computer you use through the Wi-Fi option, Wireless Direct or establish a USB connection.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant tool on your computer and click the Ink Level option under the Home menu.
- The system displays the level of ink in each cartridge. Replace the cartridges if the ink level is lower than the actual.
How to Fix HP Officejet Pro Printer Failure Issue?
- Turn off the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer and wait till the printer turns idle. Remove the power cable and disconnect the printer from the power supply.
- Turn off the computer or laptop that you are use to print. If the network connection is wireless, disconnect the printer from the router.
- Turn off the router, wait for few seconds, and reestablish the router’s power connection. Turn on the router and wait till you see the LED light turns on.
- To turn on the Wi-Fi in the printer, tap the wireless button on the printer. The printer will automatically reconnect to the nearest available network.
- Turn on the laptop. Enable the Wi-Fi feature and connect the laptop to the same network. Start printing and check if the issue has been resolved.
How to Resolve HP Officejet Pro Printhead Error?
- When printheads cause an issue in the HP OfficeJet Pro Setup, replacing them might resolve the issue.
- Purchase a new printhead assembly from a trusted retailer before initiating the replacement process.
- Lift the gray-colored latch on the printhead assembly and remove the old printhead from its slot.
- Remove the new printhead from the package. Handle it in such a way that the color-coded icons should face upwards.
- Insert the printhead into the printer. The green and purple blocks on the printhead and printer should align respectively.
- Lower the gray latch and insert all the Hp Officejet Pro Setup ink cartridges into their designated slot and print a test report.