Quick HP OfficejetPro 8730 Setup
The printer is worth every penny you spend on purchasing a printer model. This HP OfficejetPro 8730 Setup is one of the compact and best-budget all-in-one printers in the market. It exhibits quality prints, excellent scanning, and fast copying features. Count on the remarkable color printing needs. You just have to spend a very reasonable price per page when compared with other printers. It can produce eminent color and black text print to keep your business humming. Experience the revolutionary innovative design with the printer and enjoy high speed two-sided printing & scanning jobs. Using your NFC-enabled mobile device, you can print documents from your mobile phone.
How Good is HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer?
Reviews are the first choice before you decide to purchase a printer. We have gone through a few reviews and verdicts about this printer set-up. Read the following document to understand more about the printer. This Hp OfficejetPro 8730 Setup provides an excellent printing facility. It produces black and dense printouts. The ability to print high-quality prints is notable, but the printer cannot produce a high volume of prints on a daily basis. The printer model can connect to the Windows 7 machine to produce best results, while its connection with the Windows 10 machine produces quite clumsy prints. The Scan results of the printer set-up are of poor quality, with quite a bit of alteration in pixel and even at a high scan resolution. But setting aside the negative reviews, this printer model can be used for a longer period of time with a commendable performance.
HP OfficejetPro 8730 Vs 8740
- This is a full-featured printer with a print speed of 20ppm and the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup printer has a printing speed of 36ppm.
- The HP Officejet pro 8740 printer produces the maximum printing output with excellent quality prints when compared to any other printer of the same family.
- To add more, both the printers support wired, wireless, mopria and AirPrint set-up.
- HP proudly released the series in September 2015.
- Both the printer models support HP’s Instant Ink cartridge program.
HP OfficejetPro 8730 Driver
Download the full feature hp officejetpro 8730 driver.for excellent performance of the printer. A compatible driver communicates with the printer’s peripheral devices and ensures that a good performance is maintained. The dense and crisp printouts are maintained by the compatible driver installed on your machine. Download the updated printer software from this website or install it from the installation CD that comes with the printer.
HP OfficejetPro 8730 Manual
Ever wondered what is the tiny booklet that comes in the printer’s box? It is called the user manual. The HP Officejet Pro 8730 manual provides an insight on the printer’s components, installation set-up, and troubleshooting steps. You can download the user manual of the printer HP OfficejetPro 8730 Setup from the website dashboard. An excellent panel of experts have carefully scripted the user guide with hours of research. The framework is very professional with pictorial representations.
HP OfficejetPro 8730 Ink
The pursuit of printing with excellence by the hp officejet pro 8730 printer is based on the ink quality. This printer set-up is designed with an inbuilt color printing technology. The 4-ink palette produces crisp and darker prints than usual. The printer’s ink is known for its smooth flow and bright texture. The ink releases through the nozzles to produce a blend of color prints. Always keep an eye on the estimated ink levels on the printer’s control panel. The performance of the printer goes down when the ink level goes down.
HP OfficejetPro 8730 Ink Cartridges
An ink cartridge ensures a powerful performance of the printer. The Hp Officejetpro 8730 Setup printer has dense black and prominent color ink cartridge. It is always suggested to handle the ink cartridge gently. Avoid jarring and rough handling to ensure beautiful printouts. Few streaks or blemishes on the printed document indicates a bad performance of the HP OfficejetPro 8730 Setup printer cartridge. Buy the original quality ink cartridges from the HP SureSupply freeware. It automates alerts directly to your personal email if the ink cartridge or toner runs low on ink. It helps the clients to place an order and get the right ink toner at your doorstep. Make sure that you don’t touch the nozzles and copper strips with your fingers to avoid ink clogs.
First Time HP OfficejetPro 8730 Setup
- The hp officejet pro 8730 printer set-up installation begins with unboxing the printer model. Unboxing is an instance of unwrapping the printer.
- Gently cut the insulation tapes and covers that cover the printer’s shipping box. Cut the tape using sharp sissors. Open the side flaps of the printer box.
- Make sure that all the printer accessories are packed inside the box without damage.
- Hold the printer with both hands to carefully place it on a sturdy space. Remove the remaining insulation tapes from the printer’s components.
- Carefully place the ink cartridges out of the printer’s box. Locate an ink cartridge card. Keep it safe for future use. It will help you choose the cartridge from the manufacturer’s store while replacing it.
- The printer will be now ready for the hardware set-up. To begin with, HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup one end of the power cable to an electrical outlet. Connect the other end to the rear of the printer. Switch the Power button on the top of the printer.
- Open the ink carriage access door. Let the carriage to move to the middle of the printer.
- Take out an ink cartridge from the package and remove the orange-tape from the upper side. Gently push them down to fix them into place.
- Follow the same procedure to install the other ink cartridge. Seal the cartridge access door. Align the ink cartridges to achieve the best quality prints.
- Open the paper input tray door and load the printing sheets in a portrait orientation.
- Download the full feature printer software from this website or from the installation CD that comes with the printer.
Easy Wireless HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup
- The HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup supports both the high-speed USB connection as well as an excellent wireless connection.
- For a USB connection, plug in one end of the USB cable to the printer’s Ethernet port and the other end to the system port.
- The printer series can easily connect to multiple operating systems including the Windows, Linux and Mac Operating systems.
- For a wireless network connection, gather the network name and password to initiate a wireless connection. Connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- On the printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless icon. Tap the options Setup -> Wireless Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Ensure that you download a full feature printer driver. It is the key factor that binds between a printer and its peripheral device. A compatible printer driver ensures lab-quality prints.
How to Replace HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridge?
- It is important to replace an old ink cartridge to improvise the performance of the ink cartridge. Make sure that you purchase the right ink cartridge from the HP SureSupply freeware.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait till the carriage shifts to the center position.
- Take the old cartridge out. Send it to the manufacturer for recycling. Repeat the same procedure for removing the tricolor ink cartridge.
- Extend the input tray out and load it with a few printing papers.
- Take the newly purchased HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup printer ink cartridge out of the package. Remove the peel-off tab to detach the protective tape. Avoid touching the black plastic region on the cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge by sliding it into the empty slot. Insert the tri-color cartridge into its respective slot.
- Close the cartridge access door. Print a test report to check the ink flow and alignment.
How to Print Google Doc on HP Officejet Pro 8730?
- The hp officejet pro 8730 supports printing from Google doc.
- Use the Google Drive app on the printer’s control panel to save the scanned documents to your Google Drive account. You can print the documents securely from your Google Drive account to hp officejet pro 8730 printer directly from the control panel.
- Set up the Google Drive app on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730.
- Connect your smartphone, computer, Chromebook, or iPad to a network with an active Internet connection.
- Navigate to Google Drive. Select the New button and choose the Google Docs option.
123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Photo Duplex Printing
- Double sided printing is also termed as duplex printing. It refers to the process of printing on both sides of the printing paper. Most of the printers support duplex photo printing.
- Duplex printing is more commercial than any other type of printers. Check the paper size and load the printing papers carefully in the paper input tray.
- Select the photo paper Size Settings from the printer’s control panel. Open the photo that needs to be printed.
- Click the options File -> Print -> Show details -> Two-sided. A dialogue box will pop up. Choose the options Paper Handling -> Odd Only from the print menu.
- To avoid paper jams, never put printing papers heavier than 105 g/m2 for double-sided printing. Printing on both sides is cheaper and it prints more pages in less amount of time.
Instant HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan to Computer
- Connect the printer to a working power supply using the power cable. Switch on the network router and ensure that it provides a strong internet connection. HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup the printer to the computer.
- If it is a USB connection, insert a cable to the USB port of the printer and computer.
- Open the printer software and choose the Scan menu. Select the option Manage Scan To Computer and enable the Scan to Computer option.
- Take a document or photo to scan. Lift the scanner glass and place the side to be printed on the flatbed glass pane.
- Push the scanner lid against the paper until it reclines on it. Press the Scan icon on the printer.
How to Set HP Officejet Pro 8730 to Factor Settings?
- Obtain the IP address of the printer. Select the Wireless icon from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer’s control panel to get the IP address.
- Type the IP address on the web browser to obtain the EWS page on your computer.
- Move the mouse cursor to select the Security Tab and choose Administrative Settings.
- Select the option Network Setup -> Restore Network Settings. A message stating that the network defaults are restored appears on the screen. Confirm your choice.
- Print the network configuration page to verify that the network settings have been reset. If you can’t perform the factory reset, contact the toll-free number to get personalized help from the dedicated help desk.
Solution for HP Officejet Pro 8730 Custom Paper Size
- The hp officejet pro 8730 allows clients to print using custom papers. You can create a custom paper size directly from the Properties menu.
- Paper sizes define the printing quality. Custom paper size feature is inbuilt in most of the printer series released by HP.
- Load the custom-size printing papers into the paper input tray. Open the document or photo that you intend to print.
- Click the option File and select the Print option. In the Print window, select the options Preferences -> Properties -> Paper/Quality tab -> Custom.
- You can create custom paper size from the Devices and Printer option from the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup printer.