Easy Printer 123.hp.com/setup 2135
The HP Deskjet printer is a compact printer. This printer can not only print but also copy and scan the document/photos. Since the printer is compact, it is easy to install and operate it anywhere. It can produce 1000 pages in a month. The 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer offers a color resolution up to 4800x 1200. The printer scans almost all kinds of files which include JPEG, PNG, PDF, BMP and TIFF at a resolution of around 1200 dpi. This printer is energy star certified. The printer supports all kind of operating systems like Windows Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac etc.
How to Download HP Deskjet 2135 Driver?
- Download the software for the HP Deskjet 2135 printer from this website free of cost.
- Click on the Driver button. This website provides the latest driver for Windows and Mac OS.
- When you click the driver button, the file starts to download automatically. The download speed varies based on the network speed.
- Run the respective file that is compatible with the computer and complete the 123.hp.com/setup 2135. Connect the USB cable when prompted.
- Print any document or photo to verify the printer’s function after the driver is updated. In case of any queries, contact us.
How to Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer?
- Make sure the computer is switched on, take the CD from the cover. Press the CD-drive button and place the CD in it and close the drive.
- The computer will take a some time to detect the CD and the start screen opens automatically.
- Go to This PC if the screen does not open. Click on the CD-icon and run the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions unless you are prompted to choose the connection type. Choose USB as the connection type.
- Connect one end of the the USB cable to the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and the other end to the computer. Follow the remaining instructions.
Easy Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 2135
- Remove the seal on the box. Take the protective cover inside the box and keep them aside. Take the printer from the box.
- Remove all the tape from inside the printer. Lower the output tray, and ink cartridge access door to open it. Remove all the tape and packing materials inside the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Check if all the materials from the box are kept aside before discarding it.
- At this stage, do not use the USB cable to connect the printer and the computer. Plug it in during the driver 123.hp.com/setup 2135.
- Connect the outlet end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the electrical outlet. Push the power button to switchon the printer. The printer makes a noise and carriage moves.
- Use the setup cartridge that comes in the shipment box. Try to use the original ink cartridge for the best print quality.
- Raise the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer input tray. Remove any paper present in the input tray. Slide the paper width guides to the left as far as possible.
- Load the stack of paper into the input tray and push the stack into the tray until it stops.
- Move the paper width guide to the right and push it until it rests at the edge of the paper. Lower the output tray and pull output tray extender. Install the driver on the computer.
- After setting up the printer. Print a test page to confirm the printer setup. In case of any queries, contact us.
How to Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Ink Cartridge?
- Check if the printer is turned on. Lower the ink cartridge access door. The carriage moves along and aligns itslef at the center of the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer.
- After the printer is idle, remove one of the ink cartridges from the pack. Hold the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the orange tape. Hold the ink cartridges and insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot and tri-color in the left slot.
- Redo the same steps to install the other ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Load the paper inside the input tray. Print a test page to confirm the ink cartridge installation.
How to Refill Ink on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135?
- Gather the refill kit, a roll of paper towels and a table. Open the ink cartridge access door and pull the ink cartridge access door from the printer to remove it.
- Cover the hands with a pair of disposable plastics gloves while you refill the ink.
- Take a paper towel and place it flat on the table. Place the empty cartridge on the paper.
- Find the holes on the top of the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer cartridge. Open the ink bottle and eject the ink slowly from the bottle to the syringe.
- Inject the ink into the cartridge on the top hole. Insert the ink cartridge inside the printer and close the ink cartridge access door.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer?
- Load the hard copy with the print side facing down, on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- For Windows, type the printer name on the search box and click the printer’s name from the list of results.
- Double-click on the printer icon if it is in the desktop. Click Scan a document or Photo in the printer software dialog box.
- The printer starts the scanning process. After the scan completes, choose Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- View the preview scan in the dialog box that is opened. Click Save. If you face a problem in 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer scanning, contact us.