HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting Issue
HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting is done to resolve the most printer issues. If the printer encounters different types of issues, the primary step that is done is to reset the printer. Detach the power cable from the rear end of the printer and the power outlet. After a while. Turn it on. Check if the issue is resolved. If not, follow the corresponding solutions for each issue. If the issue goes unresolved after performing the steps, contact us. They offer you compatible driver and firmware updates. Chat or contact our technical experts to get printer maintenance tips and avoid issues in the future.
How to Clear HP Deskjet 2135 Paper Jam?
- When the printer stops feeding paper during a print job, the resume light blinks. This implies that a paper jam issue has occurred. The issue may occur in multiple areas of the printer.
- If you are unable to find the issue in one area, locate it on other areas. Remove the jammed paper present in the input tray, output tray and ink cartridge access area.
- Remove the paper jammed in the input tray and output tray. Hold the papers using both hands to avoid tearing it. Remove bits of torn paper from the input tray.Use a flashlight to check if jammed papers are present in it. Remove any obstacles present on the carriage path and check if the carriage moves freely across the printer.
- Power button on the printer, press the power button to turn it on. Take the paper out of the input tray. Clean the paper rollers and ink smears using an automated tool and resolve the HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting issue.
Printer Cartridge Not Working?
- Ensure that the cartridges installed in the printer are compatible. If not, visit HP SureSupply to purchase the cartridges online. Use high-yield cartridges to print more pages.
- Wait until the carriage is idle. Press the cartridge on top to release it from its slot and remove it gently. Check if the protective tape is on top of the cartridge. If so, remove it.
- Grasp the ink cartridges by its sides with the contacts facing the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer. Reinsert them and redo the same procedure for other cartridges too. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Press the power button and turn on the printer. Open the cartridge access door. Clean the cartridge contacts by using a clean and damp cloth. After a while, turn it on.
Check if the cartridges are installed properly. Pull the output tray and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the middle.
Why Printer Not Printing?
- Download and install the Windows compatible HP Print and Scan Doctor to resolve the printer connection issue. Run the HPPPSdr.exe on your Windows system.
- Go with the instructions that are shown on screen to complete the installation. After installing, the printer automatically resolves the printing related issues. If the issue goes unresolved, go with the HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting steps below.
- Low ink level or incompatible ink cartridges may be one of the reasons for the printer not printing issue. Replacing the ink cartridges may help to resolve the printing issue.
- For a USB connection, check if the cable is connected firmly to the printer. Unplug the USB cable and wait for a while. Reconnect it and verify if the printer name is displayed on the list of available devices.
- A damage or defect on the USB cable or power cable may also result in the printer not printing issue. Replace the cables and check if the printer prints properly. If the issue is not resolved, contact us.
HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting Copy Error
- Do a hard reset- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Wait till the printer is idle, prior to continuing to the next step for HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting. Find the power cord in the printer’s rear and detatch it.
- Refrain from proceeding for at least 30 seconds. Replug the power cord to the printer’s rear. Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Check if the driver installed on the system is up-to-date.
- Check for the driver updates periodically. If there are any updates, click the Automatic Update button to update them automatically. Update the firmware if the issue is not resolved.
- Check if the scanning process starts by opening the scanner lid. Verify if the scanner light is lit up and is moving across the scanner glass. Check the power connection between the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and the system.
- Try to do a scanner bar functionality. Do a visual test of the scanner mechanism to view if it is jammed. Take the original documents out of the scanner glass. Raise the scanner lid and press the Copy button.
Why HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Not Scanning?
- If you are unable to scan from the printer or installed software, use other scan applications such as Microsoft Paint, HP Solution Center etc. If the issue occurs, uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
- In Windows, look for and Programs and Features and click on it. Choose the HP Printer option. Right-click on the printer’s name and select Delete or Uninstall. Press the Windows and R key simultaneously to open the Run command.
- Type printui.exe/s and click OK. Select the Drivers tab. Find the printer driver. Select it from the list of installed drivers and click Remove at the bottom. Click OK -> Apply on the Print Server Properties window. Close Devices and Printers.
- Download and install the Printer driver from this website. After installing, try to scan from the printer. If the HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting issue persists, reset the printer. Switch off the printer by pushing the Power button.
- Unplug all the USB and power cables which are connected to the printer. Wait for a while and turn it on, if it does not not turn on automatically. This may resolve the issue. Contact our technical experts team for more details.
Why HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer is Offline?
- Download and install the Windows compatible HP Print and Scan Doctor on your system. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. After installing, open the tool and it rectifies issues automatically.
- Change the default printer driver from the newly installed driver. Check if the printer is not set to offline use. In Windows, look for Devices. Select the Devices and Printers option from the list of available results.
- Right-click on the printer’s name that is active. Select the Set as default Printer option. Try to print. If the printer prints a page, the issue is resolved. If the issue occurs intermittently, move to the next step.
- Check if your printer and the system are connected to the same wireless network. Verify if it is connected to a guest network. Advanced security features result in login issues.
- Remove the USB cable from the rear end of the printer, if prompted. In Windows, search for programs and features. Select the option from the list of results. Locate the printer and uninstall it. Reboot the system and reinstall it to solve HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting Issue.